Sunday, October 2, 2016

Featured Author: Annie Buff

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Annie Buff!!!



Meeting Destiny; Lachlan's Story (Annalese and the Immortals) 


Meet Lachlan, the sweet vampire with a heart of gold and a conscience. Watch him court his mate, try to stay gentlemanly all the while keeping her safe from an old adversary. Things get interesting when an old friend develops feelings for Lachlan's girl, and he has to make the decision of a lifetime, keeping his mate to himself or losing centuries of friendship and part of himself.




Impaling my Heart: Vlads story (Annalese and the Immortals Book 2) 


The dark prince of the vampires and he has been brought to his knees by his love for a woman he can never have, or so he thinks. He must use his sadistic ways to keep her and her unborn babe from an unknown evil and he must fall so he can rise again as the impaler he was born to be.



About Annie Buff:
I'm 46 and a native Arizonian, a coffee addict, margarita lover and scotch snob. I have two grown boys and a granddaughter and am expecting another grandchild in April. I'm divorced and have been having the time of my life writing stories that everyone seems to love. I'm on Facebook, Twitter as BookGirl1907 and on Goodreads.
A few years ago I had a near death experience and my brain hasn't stopped creating characters since. I certainly hope it never does! Id like to reveal the next covering the Immortals. Mak's Story, it's being edited as we speak. Ill have a release date shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment