Sunday, May 31, 2020

Featured Author: KM Lowe

Welcome Today's Featured Author
K.M. Lowe!!



What becomes of a Broken Heart?
***PRE-ORDER LINKS AND BLURB REVEAL***

99p/99c
 
Release Day - 3rd June



A SHORT COFFEE BREAK READ

What Becomes Of A Broken Heart?

Andrea has everything she possibly dreamt of; a life, a job, a husband, and a baby on the way… until that one fateful day.

Andrea’s life is turned upside in a heartbeat. Everything she once knew has changed and nothing and no one can help her…or so she thinks.

Once the heart is broken it takes something special to repair it. Only true love, friendship, and support is the key.

Can Andrea repair her broken heart and move forward?

Will her life ever be the same again?

Only time will tell.









About KM Lowe:


My name is Kelly, but I write under the pen name of KM Lowe. I write a mixture of genres. I like to try new things, create new worlds, and develop characters we all love and connect with. 

I live in scotland with my husband, two kids, and two dogs. I have a little addiction to Pugs, Butterflies, and elephants. I guess you could say I drive my husband crazy. Lol! 

I love writing, reading, walking, and martial arts. I like to keep busy, explore new areas with my family, and enjoy life. 


Social media links



 
 
 
 
 Interview With KM Lowe:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

I'm a mulit-genre author. I dabble between contemporary, PNR, and romantic suspense. I like to try new things, write different stories, and get carried away in different worlds. 


2. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I've written 21 books 2 date. I'm editing book 22 and 23 as I write this. 

My favourite...oh, that is a hard one. I have to say Shawland Security:Book 1. It's my brand new romantic suspense series. It's darker than what I usually write, but I loved delving into something new. 


3. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

If I'm writing a series then I do try to plot and outline, just so I know certain information and it's easy to look back over as a refresher. But if I'm writing s standalone book I just wing it. I let I characters control what's going to happen. 
 

5. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?

Lisa from Lisa - Coming Of Age (book 1of the guardian shifters) 

Lisa was a fun character to write. She's young, witty, hormonal, and she isn't afraid to tell tell you what she thinks. She's my kind of gal. 


6. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?  

Writers block isn't something I usually get, but if I find myself struggling with words i I usually take a walk, listen to music, read a book. Just something that distracts me from my own words. 
 

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?

Italy! I love the country, the food, the people, the culture. It's on my hit list visit soon.
 

8. What writing projects are you currently working on?

You're maybe better asking what  I'm not working on. Lol! I'm joking. Although, I do have several projects on the go. 

Shawland Security: Book 2, is in the editing stages. It's book 2 of my brand new romantic suspense series. 

I'm also writing a summer romance. It has no name just yet, but it's about half way complete. 

I am also plotting out my next Coffee break read, What becomes of a broken spirit? It's a short novella, because I've come to realise not everyone can read full length novels. 

I have a couple of other projects coming later in the year, so there is plenty of new books coming. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment