Sunday, August 18, 2019

Review for Dirty Rich Secrets Part Two by Lisa Renee Jones


BLURB:

Ashley and Aaron's journey continues right where the prior book left off in this edgy and intense story. More secrets and lies, and more passion and danger. Ashley and Aaron could never be prepared for what's about to happen. Questions will be answered. Answers will lead to more mysteries. And the chemistry between these two will leave you breathless.


REVIEW BY TABITHA:
My, My, My.....this book just stepped up this series to another level. After reading part one and having it end where it did, in the way it did, well to say I wanted to throw my phone is an understatement. I am truly in love with these characters and am rooting for them all the way. I am so engrossed in this story from page one right up to the very end. And speaking of that end.....ARRRRGHHHH.....I just can not wait for book three so all my questions will be answered. The ending of this one, the cliffhanger on this one will absolutely make you want to throw lots of things not just your reading device. I am very impatiently waiting to find out the conclusion of Aaron/Noah and Ashley. Oh and the presence of the Walker crew made me so, so happy. As always, I highly recommend this one, actually all of this author's books are ones I recommend. MUST READ BOOK 1 BEFORE THIS ONE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment