Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Featured Author: Regina Paul




Alien Deceptions

Blurb:
 
She lost everything that mattered to her when they left her naked on the side of a lonely rural road.
Angel Whitedove is an alien abductee and researcher who has been kidnapped since she was a small child and subjected to horrific medical experiments at the hands of her alien captors. All she wants to do is make the nightmare stop for herself and her fellow abductees. When a tall dark stranger shows up when Angel is supposed to meet a fellow abductee, she pegs him as a federal agent, but he is something far more dangerous to her.
Darek of Laren has one objective, to find the criminal Laen and return him to Laren for trial. He is convinced that his planet's non-interference laws are just and fair, and the only way to keep their planet pure and other alien cultures uncontaminated with technology they are not ready for. But then he meets Laen's half-blood daughter Angel and discovers an ancient enemy of Laren is hunting on Earth, and Angel is at the center of the controversy.
Will Darek convince Angel that he is willing to not only love her but to do whatever it takes to save her, or will their mutual enemies get to Angel first?



Buy Link:  
 

About Regina Paul:
 

Regina Paul lives in Seattle, WA with her husband of thirty years. A long time resident of the Pacific Northwest, she cannot imagine living anywhere else, although she would love to see more of the world, particularly Hawaii, Greece, Australia, and New Zealand, not necessarily in that order. 

Regina has several books available which include Alien Deceptions, No Place to Run, A Gift From Home, Lilly's Choice, Lilly's Christmas Surprise, Destiny's Choices, Destiny's Holiday, Through a Dark Mirror, Frost, Flame and Flower, and The Last Jumper. Regina calls her writing speculative romance because she writes across genres and heat levels depending on her mood.

When Regina is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her husband, reading m/m and paranormal romance, which are her all time favorites, writing, painting, creating Native American beadwork and  3D art. 

Regina loves to hear from readers, so please feel free to e-mail her anytime at regina@reginapaul.com
 

Social Media Links:



Facebook Group Regina's Tribe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/262873860952380/


 
 
 Interview With Regina Paul:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

I write a  mix of what I call Speculative Romance Fiction, what this means basically is that I like to mix genres. For example The Last Jumper is LGBTQ+ , polyamory, science fiction erotic romance. Another of my books Through a Dark Mirror is M/F Native American Paranormal Romantic Suspense. The heat rating for this one is more sensual romance. Most of what I write doesn't fit into just one genre. I've also created 3 adult coloring books. LOL

2. What inspires you to write?

Movies, television shows, things that happen to me, and I like to play "What if?" a lot in my imagination. 

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I've written fifteen books total including 3 adult coloring books. Oh, wow, I think my current favorite is The Last Jumper, but I love all my books.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

I have a day job, so I have to write in small blocks of time as I have them in the evenings, at lunch and during the weekends. 

5. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?

Rain from The Last Jumper. 
 
6. Do you have a release day tradition?

Yes! I take one weekend off from writing, usually the one after the book releases because as most people know launching a book is exhausting!

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Writing telepathy, meaning as I imagine the scenes and dialogue they magically appear on the page thus giving my wrists a break!

8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?

I'm currently working on getting two of my back list out, and writing a new M/M mpreg romance trilogy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment