Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Featured Author: J.L. Feaman

Welcome Today's Featured Author
J.L. Feaman !!!




Be Still My Heart is a fun and steamy romance about love, second chances, and living life to the fullest.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“Gripping and Intriguing” 
“Fun and sexy read”
“Loved this book! Couldn’t put it down!’
“Left me wanting more!”


Be Still My Heart - Book 1 - NOW ON SALE .99 on Kindle. Also available on KU.

Synopsis: 
I’m just not good at relationships. I don’t even know if I know how to love a man or worse yet, how to be loved by one. I made the decision a long time ago that I was just better off alone. Even when I was with my ex, I was alone. That’s all I know. No one has ever really understood me, or maybe I just never let anyone in? That is until, I met Kris August, actor, musician, and well-known playboy. Kris made me feel alive for the first time ever. I knew he was bad for me, but something about him felt so right. -Amber

Be Still My Heart, is a fun and steamy adult tale of two lost souls who find a love like neither of them have ever experienced before. Amber Johnson finds herself divorced from a horrible marriage and an empty nester in the same year. Leery of love, she is content with being alone. Her work as a journalist brings her on tour with her favorite band from her childhood, where she reluctantly falls in love with playboy-musician and actor Kris August. Amber quickly realizes that a relationship with someone famous brings a series of challenges and a dark turn of events threatens to tear them apart. Will love win? 



Be Still My Heart is the first book in the Be Still Series. Book two, Be Still My Love will be available on Amazon and  KU 8/29.

 
About J.L. Feaman: 

J.L. Feaman is a married, mother of two teenage boys that is a native of the Chicagoland area, but has lived the majority of her adult life in Central Illinois. She works by day in corporate America, but by night she follows her dreams of working as a writer and movie producer.
“I’m not as I appear. I work a corporate job, I’m a wife, and I’m a nice suburban mom, but I’m more than that. I like tattoos, rap music, rock ‘n roll; I have a dark side and a creative side that I don’t show many people. So, I’m guessing many people will be surprised by the things I write. I used to be afraid to show people the real me. Why? I don’t know, but I turned 40 and something clicked.  I hope my work will someday inspire others just like me to follow their dreams too! You never know what you are capable of doing until you try.
I hope you enjoy my writing. This is just the beginning.”

Follow J.L. Feaman

No comments:

Post a Comment