Monday, December 18, 2017

Interview With Maya Hughes



Interview With Maya Hughes

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write contemporary romance. They run the gamut from sports romance to second chances. I try to bring the feels with some steaminess mixed in there and I hope the result is an awesome book that you won't want to put down.

2. What book is your newest release?
 Mr. Control was my last release in November and Mr. Ruin is the follow up to that and it will be out on Jan 11th.

3. Do you listen to music while you write?
It depends on what I'm writing, but usually, yes. Sometimes it's EDM. Sometimes it's the radio. Other times it might be rain sounds. I'm all over the place.

4. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I really like writing strong women who enjoy saying outrageous things. It's probably because that's the type of person I am in real life. 

5. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
On the computer. If I wrote with a pen and paper I wouldn't be able to read it myself!

6. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
That depends on what their fav is! Blinded - Second chance, secret baby; Mixed - Friends to lovers; Served - Enemies to lovers; Rocked - Rockstar romance; Mr. Control - Single Dad romance

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Teleportation! Never needing to get on a plane ever again would be awesome. But I'd also take a superpower where the books living in my head appeared every morning after I slept completely written and edited :P 

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Oh wow, I'm working on 4 projects right now! Plotting an MMA romance, small town, second chance romance and writing Mr. Wicked (surprise baby romance) and Under His Ink (mob romance).

No comments:

Post a Comment