Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Featured Author: Michelle Windsor





Welcome Today's Featured Author
Michelle Windsor!




Losing Hope

Hope is beautiful, successful and humiliated. After walking in on her boyfriend with someone else, and working endless hours to forget, she escapes to her family lake house in Vermont.

Gage is handsome, rugged, and an ex-marine. He’s in Vermont to photograph a friend’s wedding and now that it’s over, all he wants is to get back home to New York City.

A chance encounter leaves them stranded, igniting into a night of passion. Neither of them are looking for love, but after deciding to spend the weekend together, that’s exactly what they both fall into.

Until she offers him a ride back to the city and he discovers who her family is.
Until she learns the one secret both men in her life tried to hide.
Until the one man she knew best becomes a stranger.

How does she pick up the pieces and keep herself from losing hope? 









Buy Links




The Auction Series


The Winning Bid

Desperate to gain the funds needed to start a new life, Hannah decides to work as a submissive, agreeing to be auctioned off to the highest bidding dominant at Baton Timide, an exclusive members only club. The winning bidder owns the submissive for a weekend of whatever they command. It's her first auction and she's prepared herself for whatever may come.
Drew, a VIP at Baton Timide, has had two weeks from hell and is looking forward to unleashing some much needed stress, and what better way than with one of the lovely subs at auction. From the moment he sees Hannah on stage, he knows he must possess her and when he does, is confused by the overwhelming feelings he has for her.
Hannah walks away at the end of the weekend without looking back, and Drew attempts to do the same, but can't erase her from his mind, his skin, and he fears, even his heart. When a chance sighting of Hannah in the real world occurs, Drew discovers a secret that forces him to question everything he thought he knew about himself and his heart.




Buy Links




The Final Bid

Tormented by his emotions and reeling from a shocking discovery, Drew is more determined than ever to uncover all of Hannah’s secrets. She doesn’t know it yet, but he’s been watching and waiting for just the right moment to confront her. This time, he’ll be the one in control, and this time, she will answer his questions.

It’s been two long months since Hannah left Baton Timide to concentrate on purchasing the business of her dreams. Dreams that are haunted every night by memories of Drew’s touch, his kiss, his insatiable hunger and the choice she made to walk away from him. Struggling with what her life requires she do, instead of what she desires, has her questioning all her decisions.

When Drew surprises Hannah one early morning at her shop demanding answers, they both discover that while the truth may set you free, sometimes, even love may not be enough.

To find out if Drew and Hannah’s connection was a short lived flame fueled by lust, or if the passion they share is the beginning of something more, read The Final Bid, the second and final installment of The Auction Series.



Buy Links:



Social Media:

Newsletter Link:  http://eepurl.com/ciizN1









Interview With Michelle Windsor:



  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I am a fairly new author with only three under my belt so far, all independently published in the last year.  My first book, The Winning Bid, is part one of a two part duet called The Auction Series.  The second part is called The Final Bid.   The story is about a divorced millionaire that frequents a private BDSM club, and decides to bid on a submissive to keep for a weekend of pleasure.  What he doesn’t expect is to have an emotional connection with the submissive and is surprised to find himself falling in love.  But our sub has a secret and one that will force her to ignore her own needs to protect it.    
My third book, Losing Hope, is a stand-alone, contemporary romance that centers on Hope, a sexy, smart, and successful business woman who just learned that her boyfriend of two years is cheating on her.  After several weeks of working endless hours to move past him, she decides to steal away for a weekend to her family lake house in Vermont.  She happens upon a stranded traveler during a storm, a passion igniting between them that leaves them both breathless and excited for what may come.  But when the traveler discovers her full identity, a past connection and secret drives him away and her wondering what the hell happened.  

  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
When I was a teenager, it was my dream to either become a journalist and write for Rolling Stone magazine, or teach English Literature at some prestigious college as a professor.  Alas, neither of these dreams came to fruition… lol   I did however, over the years, devour books and was always writing down stories that danced around inside of my head.  It wasn’t until two years ago, when I stumbled upon the world I’ve come to known as the Indie Community, that I realized I could write a story and actually publish it myself.  I think I had always believed trying to publish in the mainstream was something that was out of reach to me.  Discover the Indie community literally opened a brand new world to me and allowed me to pursue my dreams of sharing my words with readers.  

  1. How did you choose the genre you write in?
I think it may have choose me, more than the other way around.  I write about love, which can be found in so many different forms through out the book world, but I guess you’d have to throw me in the Romance bucket.  I’ve only published three books so far, and two are erotic romance, and one is contemporary.  I have four other books I’m writing; one contemporary, one cross-over erotic romance, and one paranormal and one new adult, but they all contain love.  


  1. What book is your newest release?
Losing Hope is my latest release.  And the one I’m most proud of because I think it shows my growth as a writer over the last year.  And honestly, I fell a little bit in love with Hope when I wrote her.  She’s strong and feisty, not afraid of her own heart, but smart enough to not let it be the only thing that guides her.  

  1. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
There is no typical day of writing for me.  I work a regular full time job, have two teenage sons, a husband, two dogs, and a house to keep running.  It doesn’t leave me a lot of free time!!  So, most of my writing is done late at night after everyone has been fed and the house is some what in order.  Usually, when I’m working on a book, I go through writing spurts where I’ll write 15K words in three nights, and then not write for two weeks.  Overall, it takes me about three months to write a complete story.  

  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Most of my first three books were written at my dining room table late at night, but my husband just built me a beautiful new office so I’m thinking that will most definitely become my new favorite spot to write.  But really, all I need is a quiet place.  I don’t like a lot of noise or music when I write because I play scenes out in my head and then translate them to page and having music or the tv on distracts me too much.  


  1. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
Oh, I’d love to be whisked to a good ole’ pub in Ireland.  Maybe on the western coast.  I’d love to just hang with the locals and drink some pints and make friends and listen to stories from another time and place.  How much fun would that be?    


  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’ve got a couple things actively in the works keeping me really busy!  First is a contemporary romance called Love Notes.  I don’t have a blurb for it yet, but it’s about a young aspiring writer and an aspiring musician she meets and falls in love with one summer in her early 20’s.  They ultimately both go their separate ways to chase their dreams, but one of them betrays the other by doing so.  Five years later they meet unexpectantly and boy, do sparks fly… 
The second project is really exciting for me.  I’m working on a cross-over romance with my book bestie and fellow author, Haylee Thorne.  Benjamin Sapphire, brother to Drew in The Auction Series, and Jill Baldwin, friend to Raeva in Haylee’s Kingsley Series are getting their own book.  We’re a few chapters in right now and loving it.  Both are expected to be released in early spring 2018.  And wait til you see the cover we have in store for our cross-over!!  Smoking hot!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment