Friday, September 15, 2017

Feautred Author: Dawn Robertson


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Dawn Robertson!!




The Hers Series by Author Dawn Robertson:




Hers

I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake. Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge.

That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.





Finding Willow

Where do you turn when all the bridges you have built in life have gone up in flames?
When the ones you love don’t protect you from the monsters lurking in the dark?

I never thought at twenty-eight-years-old I would have nothing to show for my life.
A child given away for strangers to raise.
A childhood ruined.
A life full of dead ends, drug abuse, and one night stands.

I'm at a crossroads, and I have a choice to make. I choose salvation.
I choose life. I choose myself, for the first time ever.

I will find her. I will find the life I was forced to give up.
I just pray that he stays out of my way.

I am Starburst Bloom and this is my story.


 
 
 
 
Kink the Halls: A Christmas Novella

Best selling author Dawn Robertson treats us to a short Christmas novella featuring your favorite characters from the Hers series.

'Tis the Season for an dysfunctional Christmas tale!

Seven and Levi are celebrating their first holiday together.
Star is pretending to be domesticated.
And new love is blooming.

Seriously, what more do you expect from the Seven James-Parker/Star Bloom crew?

One thing is for sure, this is a Christmas no one will be forgetting anytime soon!


 
 
 
 
This Girl Stripped

My innocence was shattered one steamy October night, when I sold my soul to the devil to pay for a week in a dirty motel room.
Thinking I could rid myself of him, I fled the safety of the nomad lifestyle I had embraced my entire life for the security of a small upstate New York town, alongside my big sister Star.

What I never anticipated was a green eyed stranger that would steal my heart and never look back. And a dark eyed man on a motorcycle, who would teach me how to trust again. Both of them completely shattering every wall I ever put up to keep men out of my vulnerable world.

I am Paisley Bloom, and this is my devastating story.




Seven's Diary: A Novella


Once upon a time, I had a life before Levi.
It's a time that is sometimes hard for me to remember.
But with our lives on the brink of disaster caused only by my own actions, and solely my past... It is time for me to give the world a look at my deepest and sometimes darkest thoughts.

This is Seven's Domme Diary.
A look at life before Levi.
A peek into life before Hers.
Will you ever be able to look at Seven the same again?

Disclaimer: Seven's Diary is a short story, approximately 17,125 words which takes place BEFORE Hers. We learn more about Seven James, and questions that we were left wondering after Hers are answered. This is not a full novel.

 
 
 
 
 
His

I am a Failure.
I am a Wife.
I am a Business Woman.
I am Bold.
I am Broken.
I am Lonely.
I am Strong.

The only person who has ever fought for me, will only fight with me now. After finally letting my walls crumble for a man, he has destroyed me from the inside out. I should have known that a broken bitch like me would never get a happily ever after. What did I expect?

But what he doesn’t realize is, I am not going to let him walk away so easily. He turned my world upside down, and now I will do the same to his. I just pray our daughter doesn’t become collateral damage.

I am Seven James-Parker, and this is the second part to my story.

 




Falling Forward: A Tale of Serendipity

Coming Sept 26:

What do you do when you hate your life and your joy is gone?

Never the sister with the best of luck, Luna Rockwell gave up on her own happiness a long time ago. She's lost herself in a never-ending cycle of work, in a career she’s come to loathe.

https://www.amazon.com/Falling-Forward-Serendipity-Dawn-Robertson-ebook/dp/B074Y662MS



About Dawn Robertson

Three times best selling author Dawn Robertson was born and raised in Connecticut before relocating to Florida in 2013. The same year first novel, Hers debuted as an Amazon Best Seller. Replicating that success with two additional novels in the following years.

The Indie publishing world has grown to love her raw writing style depicting strong
women in real life situations, topping the charts in erotica, romance, and romance-suspense. Robertson has even insinuated that the female characters in her book mirror her real life. But, that I'll leave to speculation.

When Dawn Robertson is not writing she is a full-time Real Estate professional in Florida, and mother of three amazing children.



Interview With Dawn Robertson

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
So, my books are a lot of strong women. They range from Erotica to erotic suspense. The new book I have releasing on September 26th is something new and different for me, it's an ugly cry romantic comedy. I know, it's hard to put those two genre's together.

2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I've been writing short stories my entire life. But it wasn't until I read my first couple Indie books in 2012 that I thought about it and started writing my first full length novel then. In my previous life, I was a parenting Blogger for the Disney Owned Babble.com

3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I don't. Well, my bed. But I move all around the house with my laptop. Starbucks, my back porch, garage, anywhere I can hide from the children. LOL

4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I always have a glass of super cold ice water. But that is new for me, in the past it's been a hell of a lot of Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper.

5. How do you come up with your characters names? 
Babynames.com LOL! No joke, it is my number one site that I use when I am writing a new book. I also do use family names sometimes, but not as much anymore.

6. Are you attending any Author Signing Event this year?
For 2017, I have one last signing. I will be at Authors Invade Columbia in South Carolina this November. For 2018 I am kicking the year off with Wicked Book Weekend in Fort Lauderdale in April. Both are awesome but Wicked Book Weekend is hands down my favorite signing to do! I never miss a year.

7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
That is a really hard one! It really depends on what they like. If you like emotional and deep books, start with Falling Forward. If you would like straight smut... Start with Hers (the first book in the Hers Series)

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I actually JUST wrapped up my first solo project in quite some time, Falling Forward is releasing in September and currently up for Pre-Order on Amazon! 

Blurb:
What do you do when you hate your life and your joy is gone?

Never the sister with the best of luck, Luna Rockwell gave up on her own happiness a long time ago. She's lost herself in a never-ending cycle of work, in a career she’s come to loathe.

When a once in a lifetime opportunity comes along, on the second worst day of her life, it gives her a chance most women can only dream about. Searching for love in a new city, Luna finds herself in a love-triangle she never expected.

Will Luna find love once and for all, or is she destined to be the cat-lady aunt for the rest of her life?

No comments:

Post a Comment