Thursday, September 28, 2017

Featured Author: Crystal Miller

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Crystal Miller!!




****** TRIGGER'S SALVATION ******

Trigger
When I saw Eve in the dress shop helping my sister, I knew there was more to her than meets the eye. I’d been completely unaware of their friendship and now I need to do a little digging to make sure she doesn’t pose a threat to my club. I don’t count on falling for her, though. What will happen when she learns my secrets? Is she going to run or is this incredible woman going to be my salvation?
Eve
My first impression of Trigger was that he is a total douche bag. Only an asshole would treat a stranger the way he treated me. I have quite a history when it comes to assholes. After tricking me into what turns out to be an amazing apology dinner, I find myself going against my better judgment and falling for this man, whose moods I can never predict. I know he’s hiding something. Can I put myself through this again? When his secrets come out, is it all going to come back to bite me?
 
 


 
 




 Malik's Reclamation (Hellfire Dogs MC #2)
Cover Designer: Bound2Be Book Covers
 
Synopsis: 
Malik
She's the one. I can feel it. But showing it would mean exposing us. What we have is not allowed among the pack. Sierra is royalty while I'm the Pres of the Hellfire Dogs. Everything is at stake with us being together, including our lives.
Sierra
I vowed to never find a mate. I didn't want to fall in love. For a person in my position, it can be too dangerous. But then I met Malik. I fell hard and fast. I must protect him from my enemies. Losing him could be the end of me.



  

About Crystal Miller:
Crystal Miller currently resides in Louisiana with her two children and fiance. By day, she is running her own business and keeping her authors organized and taking care of her family. By night, her characters come to life where she spends most of her nights glued to the computer getting their stories onto paper.


Interview With Crystal Miller:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are a mix of PNR and MC, except my current WIP. That one is Suspense/Thriller Romance

2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I’ve been wanting to write since high school, so about 12 years. I just never had the guts until now to get my books published.

3. What’s the best thing about being a writer?
I think the best think about being an author is getting my words into the hands of readers. It’s the best feeling in the world when a reader messages you to tell you they loved your book.

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
The beach. It definitely gives me a lot of inspiration.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I got to have my mountain dew. I used to have sweet and salty pretzels but now I can’t find them anywhere.

6. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
I plot out with paper and pen. But my first draft is done on the computer.

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
Can I choose 2? lol I would love to visit Italy since my family is from there as well as Paris. It’s always been a dream to go to Paris.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
Currently I’m working on One Way Out for The Protectors series and Rush Book Three in the Hellfire Dogs MC Series.





No comments:

Post a Comment