Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Featured Author: Victoria Bright

Welcoem Today's Featured Author
Victoria Bright!!
 



Blurb for The Daring Assignment: 

I didn’t mean to hurt anyone, especially him…

I was living the dream. I had a great career as a romance author, a successful boyfriend, and am the daughter to a New York power couple. With my standing, my family groomed me to be perfect. Despite having it all, something was missing in my life.

In an attempt to break away from my privileged, suffocating life, I was in pursuit of finding my own path to happiness. After my literary agent gave me a risky writing assignment, I set out to write a best-seller that took me completely out of my comfort zone and into the arms of another man. He was only supposed to be a research toy, falling in love wasn’t a part of the plan.

As I become tangled into a huge web of lies, I quickly find out that I have a life changing decision to make. Do I choose to continue living a life of comfort, stability, and misery or do I take a chance on the unknown to preserve my happiness?
 









Buy links:


Social Media:



Interview With Victoria Bright:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
 My books range from contemporary to erotic romance. I currently have 5 books available, two being contemporary romances and the last 3 being an erotic trilogy. 

2. What inspires you to write?
 Almost anything can inspire me. I can hear something from a song lyric, see something on tv or in a movie, or notice something when I'm in public. I pull inspiration from almost anything I see, hear, or feel. I once crafted an entire book on the premise of two words I'd heard from a song. It was rather interesting lol. 

3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I don't really have a favorite place to write because I'm all over the place. I write on the go, in bed in the dark, in the kitchen as I'm cooking, or wherever I happen to be when my current surroundings are boring me lol.
 
4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
 I almost always have a Cool Blue Gatorade nearby. My mojo is off when I don't have one.
 
5. Do you listen to music while you write?
 Music is a must. The type of music ranges from what's going on in the scene? If someone's breaking up? Angry music. Someone on a first date that's going well? Love songs. Drama? Intense music. There's music for every mood.
 
6. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with? 
 That's so hard for me to decide since I grow with each book. From my first book, my writing style and voice as changed a good bit since I've learned so much in the 3 years I've been publishing. Either way, I'd say to start with Love Unbroken, as that's the book that started it all for me.
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
 I'd like to teleport places. Driving and other forms of transportation is so overrated.
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Right now, I'm working on a fun series that's completely out of my comfort zone but is so fun to write. It'll range from chick lit to rom com and even erotic romance. I can't wait to finish it and get it out to the world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment