Friday, September 16, 2016

Featured Author: Claire Marta


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Claire Marta!!!!

FrostBite 

The Hunter Chronicles Book 1 - is fast paced and action packed. Sexy vampires, magic, mayhem and humour you will not be able to put this book down! 






 Blurb
Jasmine Hunter is a rookie agent working for the covert Supernatural Department of Scotland Yard.
Being kidnapped with a co-worker is the last thing she’s expecting from only two months in a job she loves. She is even more unprepared for the sparks that fly between her and one of their captors, especially when her unique senses are screaming he isn’t human.

Eric is a vampire, deep undercover with centuries of secrets. He has no time for distractions, yet he can’t seem to get the feisty female out of his head, nor the hungering desires she evokes within him.
Forced to work together, they must stop the diabolical plans of Marcel Coupe – the French arms dealer responsible for her abduction. As time starts to run out can they save themselves and Paris from disaster? Or will the sizzling attraction between them be their downfall?






Free on on KU (Kindle Unlimited)
Or just one click to buy from Amazon.
AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/2aOoF91
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/2b9fAFX
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31443696-frostbite---the-hunter-chronicles-book-1




About Claire Marta



Claire Marta has a passion for writing and finally took the plunge getting published with her first book Frostbite.

A native Brit, she lives in Italy with her husband and daughter. When she is not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, she enjoys taking photos of her adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.





 Interview With Claire Marta:
1.        Can you tell us a little about your books?
My book FrostBite is the first one in a series called The Hunter Chronicles.

It’s about a woman named Jasmine who can sense supernatural creatures. She works as a rookie for a special branch of Scotland Yard. She and her friend Twitch who works with her are kidnapped by an arms dealer who is after her friend. Jasmine finds herself in heaps of trouble but soon discovers an undercover agent who is a vampire who decides to help her.

Eric isn’t just any vampire he is a born vampire. He is also very coldly professional and doesn’t allow emotions to get in the way. Jasmine and Eric find themselves attracted to each other in a very undeniable way. Trying to fight their feelings they have to find a way to save Twitch, defeat the arms dealer and save Paris from a huge disaster. It’s fast paced, action packed, with sexy alpha vampires, humour and romance.

2.        When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I have always written stories even when I was young. I have many books and files of stories I have written over the years but never thought to get them published. Then one day I thought ‘why not?’ Life is to short. So here I am with my first book published.

3.       When did you know you wanted to write a book?
 FrostBite is a Sexy, fast paced paranormal romance action story you will not be able to stop reading.

4.      Do you work with an outline, or just write?
 I have a very loose outline idea of where I want to go then the rest just comes while I write. Sometimes I even go back and write in scenes if they come into my mind and they need adding which can be a lot of fun with certain characters.

5.       Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
 I cannot write without tea! I’m a brit so drink copious amounts of it while I am working. If we have snacky junk food in the house then that is not safe while I am writing either especially if its chocolate biscuits....

6.      Do you listen to music while you write?
 I like to listen to music if I am writing an action scene. Its something that helps focus my mind to the emotion of what is happening and I can imagine it in my head movie style.

7.        Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
That’s a tough one....hmmmm...I would have to go with Bram Stoker. I would love to know where he got the idea for Dracula from and how he identified with the characters he wrote.

8.        What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I have finished writing the second book in The Hunter Chronicles which is called ‘Dark Desires’ and its been loved by my beta readers. At the moment I am in the middle of the third book in the series which is a lot of fun with Jasmine and her friend Twitch but not so much for Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment