Thursday, May 26, 2016

Featured Author: K.M.Neuhold






Worth the Wait (Sexy Nerd Boys,1) by K.M.Neuhold                                                                    

She’s got issues. He’s got rules for his one night stands.
Can they break through the b.s. and find love?


Only $0.99





Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)
What does a tattooed lothario do with a naïve virgin? Teach her everything he knows, of course.





Buy Links:






Impossible Girl (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2.5)

The only thing more difficult than catching her, is keeping her.







Buy links:




About K.M. Neuhold:
I'm author K.M.Neuhold and I am an absolute romance junkie both when it comes to reading and writing. I have been writing my entire life but didn't really find my niche of writing romance until about 2 years ago. I also have an obsession with nerd culture and a major habit of falling terribly in love with my own male main characters. I find myself with a burning need to write female lead characters who don't crumble at the first sign of conflict. I know there are so many strong women out there who want to read about a woman who doesn't demure to a man, even if she does love him. And, as my husband often tells me, it takes a real man to handle a strong woman. When I'm not writing or reading I love spending time with my husband and our crazy dog. I also work at a vet clinic where I get to indulge my love of animals all day long.


twitter: @kmneuhold



Interview With K.M.Neuhold:
  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Womanizing philosophy majors and tattooed physicists. The sexy nerd boys manage to buck stereotypes while being their nerdy selves. The series follows a group of friends as they work hard at finding and keeping love. The feisty women they fall for certainly aren’t going to make this easy on them.


  1. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
My favorite character I’ve written so far is Asher, the tattooed nerd in Naughty Angel. I’ll admit, I kind of fell in love with him while writing his story.


  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I’ve been writing my entire life and have always dreamed of being a published author. It wasn’t until last year that I actually got up the courage to publish something I’d written.
  1. How long on average does it take you to write a book?
It takes me about 3 months to write a first draft typically. Although it can definitely vary depending if it’s during the school year or not.
  1. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I just write. Outlines make me feel too claustrophobic, they take the fun out of writing for me. I love the feeling I get when I don’t want to stop writing because I can’t wait to see what happens next.
  1. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Coffee. I know that’s a stereotypical answer, but I’ll cut a bitch to get to my coffee.
  1. What is your favorite thing to do when you're not writing?
I love to read and snuggle with my dog. I also have a pretty series binge watching habit.
  1. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
That’s a really difficult question! I think I’d have to go with Shakespear, Brendon Urie (lead singer of Panic! At the Disco), JK Rowling, and Richard Dawkins.
I know that’s an eclectic group, but I really admire them all in different ways. And, hey we’d have a big variety of topics to discuss!
  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am currently in the editing process for Hard to Resist (Sexy Nerd Boys, 3). I am also writing the first draft of Sexy Nerd Boys, 4. And, I’m working on a novella for an anthology that will be coming out in December this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment