Thursday, August 21, 2014

Review for The Consultant (WLUV, #1) by Jayne Blue


The Consultant (WLUV, #1)

The Consultant (WLUV, #1)

by

Synposis:
 
With THE CONSULTANT Jayne Blue introduces you to WLUV, the television station with nothing going for it but hot on-air talent. THE CONSULTANT is a sexy, contemporary romance that leads off the WLUV series.

Macy Green shows up at WLUV after a spectacular scandal. She was the nation’s hottest investigative journalist until her famous sports caster boyfriend publicly dumped her to knock-up America’s favorite perky morning talk show host.

Now Macy has been bumped back down to local news, this time as THE CONSULTANT. It’s Macy’s job to fix loser television stations, that’s where WLUV comes in.

WLUV is populated by a quirky cast of characters and is in the ratings basement. That’s why station owner, Wes Thompson, wants to shut it down.

WLUV’s one last chance before Wes sells it for parts is Macy Green. Macy Green’s one last chance at love is Wes Thompson, if she can stop fighting with him long enough to realize it.

Will the ratings go up? Will WLUV survive? Can a network hotshot find true love in local news? Find out in The Consultant.

WLUV – TV where passion is always the lead story!


Review by Tabitha:
Super fun, sweet and easy read!! I am such a sucker for a fiery heroine and a billionaire alpha man. I love that it grabbed me from the very beginning and kept my attention all the way through. The story flowed very well and as I said was just a really sweet and fun read. I will definitely be reading more in this series. Great job Ms. Blue!! I'm now a fan! Looking forward to reading many more! A great 4.5 AMAZEBALLS stars!!! 


Buy Links:

Books are available wherever e-books are sold. Please enjoy The Consultant and The Offer for free on most platforms.  Check out the links below to some of the popular e-book stores.
Jayne Blue on Amazon
Jayne Blue on Barnes and Noble
Jayne Blue on iBooks
The Chronicle of Nina Sharpe, Call Girl on Smashwords
WLUV on Smashwords
Jayne Blue on Kobo



About Jayne Blue:
I am a Jayne of all trades! I live on a lake in Michigan. For my real jobs I’ve worked in media and law.  Personally speaking, I married my high school sweetheart and am mom to three boys and one girl who I SWEAR is Gilda Radner returned.
Along with worky work I’ve been band mom, theater mom, football mom, and reading room mom. I am so thrilled to be living out my dream of writing sizzling romance novels.

 Social Links:
Facebook me
Tweet me
Goodreads me
Pinterest me




No comments:

Post a Comment