Sunday, March 1, 2020

Featured Author: Sydney Aaliyah Michelle


 
 
A New Season: A Single Dad Romance
 
 
BLURB

In Emma's book, love is a lie,
but she's ready to turn the page.

Emma has hit loves rock bottom. Damaged by lies and deceit, she has become the kind of woman she hates.

After a chance reunion with her childhood crush, their sizzling chemistry offers Emma a chance at the type of love she dreamed about as a little girl.

Jaken Tanner has always been a star, from the most popular guy in school to the face of  professional football. Behind his sexy good looks is a heart of gold, you can add best dad in the world to his list of accolades.

Emma is no role model for anyone, especially Jaken's adorable little boy. 

She finds out Jaken has secrets of his own. When his past comes back to haunt them, Emma retreats into her self-destructive ways, but Jaken is not going to give her up without a fight. 

Will Emma destroy her chance with the right guy or will she discover she has been perfectly molded by her past to build a future with her one true love?


Please note, A New Season was previous released in 2016-2018. It has been re-edited and rebranded. 




GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49447612-a-new-season 

PURCHASE LINKS – Release price 2.99;Available in Kindle Unlimited





About Sydney Aaliyah Michelle


My Why ...

I love exploring the drama that ensues when two people with cultural, societal, religious, and economic difference find common ground in attraction, lust, kinks, and most of all love.

Author Bio:
Sydney Aaliyah Michelle is a Contemporary Romance writer, a voracious reader, tattoo lover, and movie fanatic who hails from Texas.

After surviving 5 1/2 years living in China, she had the courage to finally pursue her passion and become a writer.

She identifies the sci-fi action flick "The Matrix" as the best representation of her life in the past. She is now blessed to be awake and doing what she loves.

She can recite the entire script from the 80's teen comedy/drama "The Breakfast Club" and loves any and everything associated with the Avengers Movie, especially Tony Stark.

When it comes to books, Sydney reads different genres, but some of her favorite writers are Stephen King, Xyla Turner, J.A Huss, Kaia Bennett, & Emily Bronte. Under the Dome, The Great Gatsby & Wuthering Heights are her favorite books.

Email Sydney at sydney@sydneyaaliyahmichelle.com.

Sign up for Sydney's Newsletter https://www.subscribepage.com/JoinMyTeamSAMBL

Find Sydney online:




Interview With Sydney Aaliyah Michelle:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I love exploring the drama that ensues when two people with cultural, societal, religious, and economic difference find common ground in attraction, lust, kinks, and most of all love. That leads me to writing in a few different romance categories: Interracial, Sports, BDSM (Dom/sub and Daddy/little), and romantic suspense. 

2. What inspires you to write? 
I'm inspired by everything around me. My own life, my travels, movies, songs, television, especially reality tv. My current obsession is Love is Blind and the inspiration is overwhelming my brain.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
Written or published? :-) I've written a lot that won't ever see the light of day, but I've published 18 novels. I'm going to cheat and say my favorite is what ever current book I'm working on. I think my Love Sick Series is my favorite series. It's a sexy sports romance where at least one of the characters is dealing with a mental disorder. I love the characters, they keep talking to me and New Orleans is my favorite city and the backdrop to a lot of drama in my own younger days. I went to college there. 

4. If someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
I would suggest they start with The Hope Series or The Fan Series. They are both completed series and a good idea of my voice. I take a few detours from traditional romance troupes, but they all have happily ever after, eventually.
The Hope Series Box Set - https://books2read.com/u/m0OMPy
The Fan Series Box Set - https://books2read.com/fanboxset

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I have recently gone back to writing full time. I get two thousand words in a day, M-F. Those usually happen in the afternoon. It's the time I'm most creative. I also trying get in one day a week, were all I do is write. I usually end up with 7,000 to 10,000 on that day. 

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I have a beautiful desk in my bedroom, but rarely write there. :-) I can write anywhere. I current favorite place is a little coffee shop in my town. They have great coffee and comfortable chairs. 

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to teleport. I hate driving and hate flying, but I can't sit at home and love to travel.

8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on two books in the Love Sick Series. More Anxious is the sequel to Anxious Love where Ryan and Leah deal with her anxiety and her budding writing career. And, Addictive Love where Sophie and Kori navigate a new relationship in the midst of addiction. They will both be released in May of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment