Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Featured Author: Roland Sato Page

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Roland Sato Page!!
 
 
 


Eating the Forbidden Fruit is coming in March!

Synopsis:  
Eating the Forbidden Fruit is a gritty fiction novel loosely based on true events in author Roland Sato Page life. The newcomer author delivers a personal journey into his rise and demise as a St. Louis City Police Officer. He takes the readers on a roller coaster ride of good ole family memories to the nightmarish reality of being a police officer indicted on federal drug charges. During his trial he wrote memoirs as a testimonial of redemption. Roland case stems from conflict of his childhood affiliation and his oath to uphold the law. What is certain one can't run from sin for karma is much faster. Falling from grace can be like hell on earth. 


 
Interview With Roland Sato Page:
1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I am a newbie indie author hailing from St. Louis Mo. I started writing after losing my ability to tattoo due to Lupus. My hand motor skills diminished thus I fell into a deep depression. My wife and sons encouraged me to find a optional passion. I traded visual art for literary art. 
 
2. Can you tell us a little about your book?
 It's titled "Eating the Forbidden Fruit" a fictional novel loosely based on true events in my past life as a St. Louis police officer convicted of federal crime because of my childhood affiliation. A tale of karma, confession, and redemption. I chose fiction to respect and protect the privacy of the characters in my story. 

3 .When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
Immediately it was so therapeutic for my condition. I suffer from insomnia also therefore once I begin writing I can't stop. A curse and blessing. As a natural artist I have a sixth sense for translating my thoughts it fueled my career as a tattooist as well as a author. I write straight from the heart.
 
4. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I just write from my heart and it flows so naturally. My mind moves constantly so when I'm not writing I think about things, places, or events that impacted my life. Once I begin writing it's easy for my to narrate my journey.

. Do you have a special time to write?
 I'm a nocturnal writer. My wife complains about me not sleeping. 
6. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
 Green Maca tea and Japanese seaweed rice crackers. My mom is from Osaka Japan I grew up snacking healthy.

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
Charles Xavier! It's all about Professor X.

8. What  writing projects are you currently working on? 
Eating the Forbidden Fruit is scheduled for launch on March 30, 2020. I'm completing my second novel "Skin Deep". It's a story of the life of the tattoo industry the temptations,comical situations ie. a woman passing gas in your face while you are tatting her lower back, and having children to pass the legacy to. I share my stories so my audience can know we all fall from grace at some point and we all share disparities but with tragedy come blessings. 

 Social Media Links:  
https://itsmyurls.com/authorrolandpage


No comments:

Post a Comment