Saturday, October 19, 2019

Featured Author: PT Macias

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
PT Macias!!


 

Elite Power series

 
Trent 
. .�� Check out the reviews!

The readers LOVE Trent!

Review ~http://bit.ly/2lBmtbb The book captures you from page one. You don’t want to stop reading it. This world of cruelty, corruption, secrets, and lies forge these men. But when love comes calling these men are brought down to their knees. Though they fight to survive. Par excellence in this book.��
Review ~ http://bit.ly/2koTQ0Q It is amazing. Ms. Macias does an amazing job, of bringing her readers into a fantasy world, but makes it all seem real, yes she is that talented an author. I urge you to start this series, it is a real roller coaster ride!

�� Review ~http://bit.ly/2k5tXCP Trent and Yvette's story is fraught with intense feelings, and dangerous situations that add to my enjoyment of the book very much. 
 


 

�� New Release!

�� Amazon https://amzn.to/2lEeLgs . . .�� Major Outlets http://bit.ly/2ZzBWrh


Rhett 
Meet Belle And Rhett! ��

“Belle, you know who I am. It’s very important to trust me. We need to leave, now.”

“What? I’m so confused. You’re here to take me? Who are you?”

“Belle, don’t run from me. I’m here to help you. I’m an Elite. Please believe me.”

“Who? An Elite? What does that mean? I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

Rhett takes a step forward, trying to reach her, and pull her close.

Fuck! She's so damn scared. She doesn’t trust me. That cuts deeply. Fuck she doesn’t know anything about her father’s business.

“Belle, I’m here to protect you. Please, take my hand. I’ll explain everything later.”

Belle starts taking small steps back, wide-eyed, watching him closely. She shakes her head, gasping.

“No!”

Omg! He’s one of them? He’s here to take me? Where? Did they kill my Papà? The man that stole my heart, owns my soul killed my Papà! Why? What do they want?

Elite Power: Rhett
Supreme Legacy
Copyright 2019 P.T. Macias
 
 



Lennox 
Coming Soon!

Lennox takes a small step towards her, looks into her anxious blue eyes, roams over her face, looking for a small spark of love.

Alexis crosses her arms under her chest, inhaling, pursing her lips.

“Baby, come here.”

Lennox finally stops in front of her, he extends his right hand, wraps around her neck and pulls her forward.

“Don’t you get it. I adore you, I always have.”

“Right, that’s why I never heard from you because you loved me? I don’t believe that you still love me, I think that I’m just a wonderful toy for the moment until you get bored. A toy that was handed to you.”

Alexis’s eyes tear up, she looks away, her lower lip trembles.

Lennox moves his left hand to lift her face, he leans in closer gazing into her hurt eyes.

“Don’t ever repeat that. I’ve never stopped loving you. My love has grown, it is mature love. I love you like a man, not like a crazy young player. I made a mistake, I’m sorry. You were always in my soul.” 
 
 
 


Wesley
~ ~ ~ ~ Pre-Order your copy today ~ ~ ~

Coming Soon! Wesley!

~ ~ ~ ~ Wesley Roth ~ ~ ~ ~
The gorgeous spitfire enthralls me.
She makes my heart skip a beat.
She stirred my soul that was dormant.
We’re from different worlds and yet the same.
The time it’s not right; But how I want it to be so.
I fear this may never be real.
I dare not make her mine.
I must turn away this time.

~ ~ ~ ~ Athena Weston ~ ~ ~ ~
The life of luxury, love, and decadence is my world.
A world that implodes, changing my life forevermore.
Sometimes life is not what you believe.
It’s tough to accept that your life is full of secrets and bloodshed.
The breathtaking man fills my dreams.
He makes me ache and dream.
I yearn for the safe haven he presents.
The dark secrets in his eyes lure me in.
I see the fire deep in his soul.
I hear the sweet promises he whispers.
My soul lights up, and my heart aches, but will he be able to soothe my fears?
I turn away, praying to be saved, running headlong into my fate.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XCFW6Y5 https://books2read.com/ElitePowerWesleySupremeLegacyByPTMacias 


~ ~ ~ ~ Pre-Order your copy today ~ ~ ~

Elite Power: Carlos: (Dark Mafia Romance)

~ ~ ~ ~ Lord Carlos Reyes ~ ~ ~

The Elite can kiss my a**.
I’m king in the underworld, so I rule all I survey.
I don’t play their game, and I don’t follow the rules.
The only Elite that I honor makes me burn.
My soul roars, and my heart skips a beat.
The princess fears me, teases me, and snubs me by turns.
The princess cutting words slice deep into my soul.
Her actions flay me open.
Her eyes don’t lie; her soul is mine.
I’m waiting for the moment of truth.
She’s mine; she can’t discard me so easily.
Then the Elite will roar, and Hell will wage war.
I know she’s worth it all.
~ ~ ~ Lady Jennifer Slovak ~ ~ ~
Forged to be Queen is my reality.
Father promised I would be Queen one day.
I endlessly dreamed of my wedding day.
However, the King has other plans.
The hurt, the hate, carries me away.
The gorgeous soldier steals a kiss.
He’s lethal, wicked, toxic to the core.
He takes my soul and makes me his.
Our worlds are different, yet the same.
I treat him with disdain, and I run away.
The next thing I know, he’s the King of the underworld.
He wants me for his Queen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Experience the world of the ruthless masters, the Elite Supreme Power dictating society and the world.

Taste the excitement and the mysterious allure of falling in love.

Enjoy the opulence, the adventure, the power wars, the suspense, the corruption, the drama, lies, secrets, and the omnipresent danger cloaking their life.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XK7N26H P.T. Macias Page
http://bit.ly/2KpwZw8 P.T. Macias Dark Alphas Romance
http://bit.ly/2kWzNH2 HEA . . . Dark Mafia Romance, complete story, standalone, no cliffhangers.
#elitepower #suspenseromance #romance #billionaireromance #newrelease #bestseller #nytbestseller #darkbillionaireromance #darkromance #PTMacias 
 

P.T. Macias Series, The Watchers, It’s Time, Live On The Dark Side

Angels Of The Fallen: Samyaza
Angels Of The Fallen: Azazel
Angels Of The Fallen: Ramiel
Angels Of The Fallen: Lucifer

Dragon Legacy, Eternal Love Bite’s

Beyond My Dragon’s Love
The Dragon’s Magical Night
Blush’s Prince: Eternal Love Bite’s

Wolff Dynasty, The Wolff’s Essence Is For Eternity

A Vhampier’s Forbidden Wolff
Wolff’s Mate:
Wolff’s SEAL Heart
Seizing Fate

Vhampier’s Realm, Eternal Love Bite’s

Thy Heart’s Desire
Forever Love Bites

Razer 8, Each Razer has a reason, a dream,

and a need to be a Delta Force Elite Op!

Loco
Ghost
Bulldog
Redfox
Panther
Phantom
Thunder
Lightning

Shadowrealm Secrets, Throne Of Shadows

Crimson Moon
Ruby Passions
Shades Of Red
Auburn Tides
Scarlet Storms
Burgundy Skies

Archangels Kisses, Fallen Angels Romance

Billionaire’s Angel
Bella

Angelic Insight

Archangels Whispers: Angelic Missives, Divine Life Purpose Spiritual Wisdom, Healing, Vibration, Abundance, and More!



Meet The Author P.T. Macias

I live in Calif with my husband and children. My grandkids are my treasure. When I am not writing, I enjoy going to cruises, concerts, eating white peaches, pistachio ice cream, and sipping margaritas.
I have been reading the romance and suspense genre since I was a young girl. I always dreamed of writing paranormal tales that are full of love, incredible sexy wild men, mysterious realms, and a dash of suspense.

Love Me, Stalk Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment