Monday, March 25, 2019

Featured Author: A.S. Teague

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
A.S. Teague!!!
 




The Hardest Route


My friends used to tell me what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Clearly they lied, because a few months later I found out my one-night stand was pregnant.
I couldn’t handle a baby. I was Griffin Rockwell, the best wide receiver the league had ever seen. But what choice did I have? My baby girl was coming whether I was ready for her or not.

Brooke turned out to be an amazing woman and mother. For seven years, we were the MVP of co-parenting—and even better friends.

That all changed when tragedy struck our makeshift family and I was faced with the terrifying possibility of losing the one woman I was quickly realizing I couldn’t live without.

I was at the height of my career and on the path to becoming the greatest of all time.

But keeping my family together, with Brooke by my side, might prove to be the hardest route of all.










The Bars Between Us: https://amzn.to/2y2rtsD
When You Became Mine: https://amzn.to/2XS4wUu



About A.S. Teague:

A.S. Teague enjoys the warmth of South Carolina with her husband and two daughters. The stereotypes about peach cobbler and sweet tea are not overstated. After years in the medical field, she is now enjoying every minute of being a stay-at-home mom. She loves wine, the beach, wine on the beach, and crying at Disney movies. When she doesn’t have a book in her hand, she can be found pestering her husband with pictures of animals she wants to rescue, as well as debating whether to exercise or take a nap.





Social Media links: 
Instagram: @authorasteague
Twitter: @authorasteague


Interview With A.S. Teague:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I write New adult and contemporary romance. My books are usually emotional with a good dose of humor and banter. My Undisputed series are MMA fighters. The Bars Between Us is a good girl/bad boy heart wrenching story about how people can have more in common than what you think. When You Became Mine is lifelong Friends to lovers. And my newest release, The Hardest Route is a football romance with all the feels.

2. What inspires you to write? 
I love seeing these characters and stories in my head and bringing them to life on paper. I've always been a huge reader and when I was younger I would write the most ridiculous stories. I'd like to think they've gotten a little better with age though.

3. How many books have you written? and Which is your favorite? 
5 full length and two novellas. I think that The Hardest Route is my absolute favorite, but I have a super soft spot for my first book baby, Undisputed as well.
 
4. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured? 
I'm a mama and I also work almost full time, so I write in the morning when my little one is at preschool. Then, evenings and weekends as well, especially when I'm on a deadline. I try not to let my work bleed in to my family time too much, though. 
 
5. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
As ridiculous as it may sound, I wrote nearly all of The Hardest Route in my bathroom! I have a vanity in there and I just decided to try it out one day, and that little spot became my office. It offered little distraction, which was just what I needed. But usually, I love to write in my bed... the problem is, it gets a little too comfy.
 
 6. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
 Just keep writing. Even if it is pure crap at first, it's still getting words on paper. I always tell myself that I can go back and change it later, but just keep going.

7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
 Oh, man. What a tough one! I think I'd want to get lost in Amy Harmon's fantasy world with The Bird and The Sword and The Queen and The Cure.... oh! Or JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood. I'd like to just hang out with those brothers.
 
8. What  writing projects are you currently working on? 
I just finished The Hardest Route, so my next project is the next book in that series.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment