Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Featured Author: S. CINDERS


Welcome Today's Featured Author





Promised (Wolves of Kencull)
By S. Cinders & Blushing Books

Release Date: November 2, 2018

Blurb:    

Growing up ashamed of her special abilities, Trix learns to fear the dark. That is where the monsters live, and none who are wise enter there… 

Tobias and his three brothers fear they are the last wolves of Kencull. They have been searching for their mate – one who will bring peace to the land and fulfill their deepest desires…

Publisher’s Note: This steamy reverse harem shifter contains elements of power exchange.










Excerpt 1:       

“I watched the girl as she laughed at something Silas had said to her. I felt the wolf pressing at my skin. He wanted to touch her, be next to her, even if it was only in sleep. I had allowed the others time to get to know her. A good alpha knows the importance of keeping his pack content and happy.

However, the more comfortable she became with the others the harder it was for me when she shied away from my presence. I craved everything about my mate and it was only through my strength of will that I had stayed away from her these past few days. But I wouldn’t any longer.” – Tobias



Excerpt 2:



“I slipped a finger into her tight channel and began to pump it steadily along with sucking the tiny nub that held the key to her pleasure. Jonah’s fingers began to tighten on her breasts bringing that stinging pleasure-pain sensation that would be sure to send her over the edge.

Trix was whimpering, thrusting wilding and utterly in our control. My cock was harder than it had ever been, and Jonah and I were doing everything we could to make this the best experience of her life.

Suddenly her thighs began to shake, and her pussy contracted as a wave of pleasure washed over her. I licked up every drop of her release relishing the taste of her. Jonah growled wanting to taste her as well. He took my place between her thighs and gently licked up the desire that was still on her heated folds.” -Silas







Author S. Cinder:






  Where you can find S. CINDERS?
Facebook Profile: http://bit.ly/FBSCinders
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/SCindersSparks
Amazon: author.to/scinders
Twitter: http://bit.ly/tweetSCinders 
Instagram: http://bit.ly/InstaSCinders 
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/GRSCinders 
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/pinSCinders 
Website: https://www.scinders.com 





Author With S. Cinder:


Q) Can you tell us a little about your books? 



A) The books I write are sexy, fun, and always adventurous. I write a multitude of genres, but what you will always find is a happily ever after. (Usually several because I like to tell you the whole story.)


Q) What inspires you to write?


A) I find inspiration in things I am reading, watching, my family, friends, news... I suppose that you could say everywhere.



Q) For someone who hasn't read any of your books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?


A) It depends on the genre. If you aren't fussy I would say to start with Promised or Witch Queens. If you like contemporary only I would say Special Delivery. If you like historical fiction I would say Made for Maddie.



Q) Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?



A) I have teenagers and because of that, I write when I am not driving them all over the earth. Sometimes I use the text to speech recording feature on my phone and write that way when I am waiting at the school.



Q) If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?


A) What a great question! I would be friends with Morgan, from Promised. She is a powerful witch!



Q) Do you have a release day tradition?


A) I always do a giveaway in my reader group and I send special things to my newsletter group.



Q) If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?



A) I would go to the beach, I love the ocean.



Q) What writing projects are you currently working on?


A) I have a retelling of the Cinderella story coming out with Blushing in a few months. I also have Royal Academy sequel coming out with Vasko books in a few weeks. So, there are some fun things in the works!  


No comments:

Post a Comment