Thursday, April 26, 2018

Featured Author: Natalie-Nicole Bates


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Natalie-Nicole Bates!! 




THE LAST HOLDOUT by Natalie-Nicole Bates


Hannah Drury is the last holdout of a pact formed by three friends upon graduation from an exclusive boarding school in Switzerland. The friends pledged they would never marry, instead remain independent, self-sufficient women who relied only on themselves and each other.
Now, years later, Hannah is still searching for the missing pieces of her life. She is professionally successful as a true crime writer, but never satisfied with her success and constantly moves on to new projects. Her latest project is a bookshop with a difference in an up and coming small town in England.
When she meets Justin Salazar, she is immediately attracted to him, but believes he is an aimless handyman. Little does she know, he is far, far from just a handyman.
Can Justin open Hannah’s eyes to the possibility of love, commitment, and most of all, trust? Or will the last holdout once again run away?





All About Natalie-Nicole Bates

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author of more than thirty published works.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie online at www.natalienicolebates.com



Twitter: @BatesNatalie   https://twitter.com/BatesNatalie
Amazon Author Central Page
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0071MP0DC              





 Interview with Natalie-Nicole Bates




1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My writing is a mix of novella and full length romances. Contemporary, Historical, and Paranormal Romance.

2.
When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I wrote my first book at age 6. A handwritten and hand drawn tome of fruits and vegetables.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I believe the total now is over 30, from short stories to full length novels. My favorite is probably ONE WINTER.

4. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
That’s a tough question because I write for different genres, but I would suggest ONE WINTER, THE HEART OF THE HUNTER, or THE LAST HOLDOUT.

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I’m not a full time writer. I mostly write at night.

6. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Usually a cup of decaff from the Nespresso.

7. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Most of my writing I do from bed. I can have baseball or hockey playing on the television in the background. 

8. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
I really want to visit Romania. A few years back, I found a travel service that sets you up in a rural area with a family for a long period of time. It sounds like a fascinating thing to do.

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
2018 is mostly the year of the anthology for me. I’m flexing my writing muscles and participating in several anthologies.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment