Friday, January 26, 2018

Featured Author: Renea Porter

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Renea Porter!




Pinkie Promises is FREE on all retailers. Pinkie Promises a friends to lovers romance❤️

Blurb:

Simone has lost her trust in men. The one exception is her best friend Jace Prescott. In the twenty years they've known each other, they've made a lot of pinkie promises.

Jace has always had feelings for Simone. But she was with his brother for three years before they split.

With James wedding to another woman coming up, Simone refuses to attend. Even if it is her best friend's brother.

Never one to go back on a pinkie promise, Simone agrees to being Jace's girlfriend for the weekend long wedding festivities.

Will Simone finally see what's right there in front of her? Will Jace be able to convince her that he isn't his brother?

**This is a STANDALONE in a series**  Read with caution: This does have swearing in it.





About Renea Porter:
Renea Porter is best known for writing realistic stories with realistic characters. Her stories may even cause you to shed a tear or two. She mainly writes New Adult and Contemporary Romances. However, she's not afraid to venture into other genres like Paranormal Romance.

She enjoys spending time with her husband of fourteen years, and stepson. She calls Pennsylvania home but loves to travel and try new things. In her free time, you can catch her reading books, watching reality tv, and baking.

Author Website: http://kiss04bam.wixsite.com/renea-porter-author



Interview With Renea Porter:


1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are mostly contemporary romance and or New Adult. I really like second chance romance.

2. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I've written 15 books (3 will release this year) and Id have to say so far my favorite is Criminal Attraction.

3. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I work a full time job, and a part time job, so I try to find time on my evenings off and I definitely write on the weekends.

4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Mostly beer or diet dr pepper.

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
On the couch with my laptop.

6. Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why?
Oh gosh, Id have to say Simone from Pinkie Promises.

7. Who was your childhood hero?
Madonna. I loved her style and her music.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Eeesh. Well I have three I'm releasing this year, one called Keeping Promises (which is a standalone but in the promises novella series), I also have an untitled one which is a full length contemporary romance, and I have another one that is a full length beach town romance :). As for what I'm working on right now, I'm not sure. I'll play around with a few until one sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment