Monday, June 5, 2017

Release Day for The Tutor by K. Larsen




 The Tutor by K. Larsen    
Published June 5, 2017  
 Dark Romantic Suspense




Description
After a party gone wrong and in desperate need of money for the fall semester of college, twenty-year-old Nora Robertson needs to escape her hometown. 

She accepts a summer long live-in tutoring job for a handsome man and his little sister at a secluded home deep in the mountains.

There is no running water.

No electricity.

No internet or cell service.

When her tutoring job ends she's hit with a brutal turn of events ... she's not permitted to leave.


Buy links:




 


Short Excerpt:
Holden dressed me that first day out of the box. He dressed me and left me in his bedroom on his bed. I sobbed until my body had no more liquid to expel. I curled into a tiny ball and willed everything not to be true. At some point, probably mid-day, he came in with a bucket, washcloth, and tray of food. He gently, tenderly almost, sat me up and fed me. Small bites. He murmured that things would be okay. That I would see. When the food was gone, he lifted my dress from my body. I stared at the wall unmoving. He dampened the washcloth and washed me head to toe. There was nothing sexual about it. It was simply cleaning the filth and stench from my skin. If I’m honest, I almost enjoyed it. Being clean is something we take for granted. He left me in his room after a swift kiss on the crown of my head until dinner. He brought in a tray and fed me again. Afterward, he brushed my hair free of all the knots and braided it. When he finished I laid back down and squeezed my eyes shut so tightly that the apples of my cheeks began to burn.




Review by Gia:
Wow, The Tutor is an amazing read.  It's a dark and suspensful read.  If you like those type of reads then this one is a drop everything and read now book.   I got totally sucked into this story.  This was one where I ignored the outside world while I was reading until I got that little tap on the shoulder accompanied by the question are you going to feed us tonight.   I had to put it down but boy did I think about it while waiting to be able to get back to reading it. 

We get a bunch of POVs, which is great because you get to see different prescriptives of the story.   Make sure to read the top of the pages so you know who's POV it is and whether it's before or present day.  Even with the different POVs and times the story runs smoothly. 

I loved Nora.  Her job as a tutor didn't turn out the way it was suppose too.   I really felt for her.  At points I just wanted to jump through the pages and hug her.   Holden has had a rough and strange childhood.  Although other characters painted Holden as a monster, Nora had me liking him.    I really wasn't sure how this one was going to end which definitely kept me hooked. 

The Tutor is one great read! 
5 Amazeballs Stars!





Special Announcement: 
K. Larsen is giving away a KindleFire & a Signed Paperback of The Tutor  


 



 Giveaway Link:  https://goo.gl/vYq1Sy




Author Links:
NEWSLETTER – If you want to get in on all bonus content  http://eepurl.com/2Svvb
PRIVATE FAN GROUP – This is where I chat with readers and run giveaways 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/klarsen/
AMAZON FOLLOW – Click the yellow follow button https://goo.gl/X7dxMO
TWITTER FOLLOW - I tweet about special deals, giveaways on Twitter, follow me here
https://goo.gl/ci9ZvR
INSTAGRAM - Follow my crazy life on IG  https://goo.gl/AX4qxv
GOODREADS - Where all good books start  https://goo.gl/M9lwVB

No comments:

Post a Comment