Thursday, March 2, 2017

Featured Author: Christa Cervone


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Christa Cervone!!




Broken 
Synopsis --

Shattered.
Destroyed.
Ruined.

That's what I did.
I took everything that we had, and crushed it all,
Destroying Garrett in the process.

I can't take it back,
Can't fix it,
Can't deny it. 

But yet, I try,
I try to drown out the pain with alcohol,
Numb the agony with mindless, loveless sex.
Nothing works, because I may have ruined us,
But I'm the one who's shattered.

Like a dream or quite possibly a nightmare,
Garrett walked back into my life.

And now, I'm torn,
Torn between what I want,
The man I've always loved,
And what I think I deserve.

But am I too broken to have the future I've always wanted?
 
 

Broken Buy Links --







Down for the Count 
 
Synopsis --

Fighter.

I've always been a fighter,
Even before I knew it was in my blood.
I fought the demons of my past.
I fought for my life.
I fought for the future I wanted.

Growing up in a foster home, after my father killed my mother,
I fought for who I was,
Who I could become.

And now, it's what I do, what I am.
My career is in the ring, taking down every opponent I face,
Every enemy who threatens me.
I fight.

But now, I've got the biggest fight of my life,
Fighting for her, the one I want,
The one I can't have.
Salem Harris is taken, but I swear to God,
She'll be mine, even if I go down for the count,
I'll fight like Hell for her,
Or die trying.
 
 


 Buy Links



Smashwords --  http://bit.ly/2e1g9GG



About Christa Cervone:

Born and raised in Western Massachusetts, Christa is a sucker for young love and happy endings—of all varieties. Her first book, Broken, was written as a tribute to the man she met and fell in love with at the young age of sixteen. Fast forward twenty-something years, they’re still going strong and navigating through life with three children, three dogs, and a lizard. 

As a writer, Christa expresses what she knows about life, love and hardships through her characters, which is why they will always be relatable with real problems. As readers, you’ll be thrust into their world, feel their heartache, take on the obstacles life throws at them, and ultimately experience the elation of their happily ever after.

When she's not carting her kids around to numerous sporting events, you’ll find her writing, reading, wasting time on Facebook, or watching television shows like The Walking Dead, Shameless, Ink Master, or Vikings.

Social Media --

Twitter --@ChristaCervone


Interview With Christa Cervone:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?  
Broken is a Second Chance Romance and Down for the Count is a Sports Romance.
 
2. How did you choose the genre you write in? 
I write what I like to read. I'm a sucker for love stories and HEA.
 
3.  Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
Not really. What I need is complete quiet. I get distracted to easily by the television or whats going on around me. 
 
4. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?  
Step away from the project for a while. Sometimes we all need a break. 
 
5. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I'm a Pantster. I fly by the seat of my pants. 
 
6. What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured?
I work FT outside the home so I'm unable to sit down all day and write. I squeeze it in where I can. 

7. What is your favorite comfort food?   
I'm a burger and fries kind of girl. 
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 A contemporary romance titled Dream On. 



No comments:

Post a Comment