Monday, April 19, 2021

Release Boost for Sunrise by Kaci Rose




Title: Sunrise
Series: Chasing the Sun Duet #1
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Small Town Beach Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2021


BLURB

When you're labeled as a Hollywood Playboy, you can’t do anything right.

I can’t go out for a simple drink without the press having a field day.

And I definitely can’t help my coworker’s wife home when she gets too drunk without the studio threatening my contract.

My manager decides to send me across the country to a small beach town. He rents out the whole Sunrise inn since it’s the off-season, and I’m told to stay out of trouble.

When a steady relationship seems to be the only way to save my career, can I convince Lin, the curvy bombshell inn owner, that pretending to be my girlfriend will be a great PR move for the inn too?

And to make matters worse, a storm washes out the only bridge, leaving us stuck together on the island.

Too bad my heart didn’t listen that this was just a fake relationship.

With my job in Hollywood and my heart at the Sunrise inn, what the hell am I going to do?

This is a Steamy, Fake Relationship, Small Town, Beach Romance. No Cliffhangers.
This is Book 1 in the Chasing The Sun Duet.
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy romances with insta love, hot love scenes, a bad boy, small towns, and beaches, then this one is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing May 13

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment