Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Release Boost for One More Night by M.L. Cranium




Title: One More Night
Series: One Night #2
Author: M.L. Cranium
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: February 19, 2021


BLURB

It was supposed to be a one-night stand, with no strings attached. But like any good story, it ended in heartbreak. 

You don't meet your soulmate in a bar… do you? A night well spent, followed by an unexpected day of cuddling and affection.
Something Jessica didn't anticipate.
Lines were crossed and boundaries were blurred.
That is until Jessica hit the brakes on a blooming relationship. Jessica is heartbroken. Allen is pissed. Will she find a way to get closure?
Will he be able to forget his blonde goddess?
Or will these two lovers get another chance to spend One More Night together?







PURCHASE LINKS

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

I inhale the scent that has haunted me for two months. Strawberries. She smells like fresh strawberries.
My voice comes out gravelly when I speak to her. “Why did you do it? Just tell me why.”
She shivers when my breath passes over her neck.
“Why did I do what?” she says, confused.
My hands tighten around her biceps.
I growl in her ear, “Don’t do that. Don’t play fucking dumb with me, Jess. Tell me why you made me go away.”
Her body goes rigid, and she rips her arms out of my grasp. Her elbow slams into the wall, and she curses. With each movement, her ass presses against me more.
“Let me out of here, Allen,” she says, as she tries to twist her body so she can turn to face my direction.
I chuckle because it’s funny; she thinks I will listen to her.
“It’s not funny!” Jessica snaps.
I smirk, and tell her, “It really is. You think I’m gonna listen to you, but you’re wrong. It’s my way now, baby.”
She huffs and rolls her beautiful blue eyes at me.
She hisses, “Nothing is your way, baby! You don’t own me, Allen. I don’t owe you any explanations. And if I recall correctly, you’re the one that walked the hell out and didn’t think twice about it.”
In the process of her spewing her line of shit, her elbow flies back and connects with my stomach.
I grumble, “Stop moving.”
I place my arms around her waist to stop her movements.
“Let me go! Now!” she demands.
I grow serious, and say gruffly, “Do you know how much I want you right now?”
My hands move to her hips and I give them a tight squeeze, rasping out, “How bad I want to fuck you right here in this tiny ass airplane bathroom? The more you fight with me, the harder I get, baby.”
She releases a shaky breath as her body trembles. Jessica doesn’t say a word as I slowly glide my hands under the hem of her shirt. This wasn’t part of my plan. But fuck it. I’m drawn to her and her tight little body. I’m still mad as hell because she thinks she has the right to be pissed at me, but we can deal with that situation later. Right now, I need to touch her.
I don’t give a damn about myself. It’s all about her right now.






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


M.L. Cranium is an alias for two best friends who always dreamed of writing smut books. They are fierce, loyal, and have the sassiest attitudes. Both of them survive their chaotic life with lots of caffeine and sexy book characters.

They enjoy writing Contemporary and Erotic romance. If you are looking for something quick but steamy enough to melt the sheets of your bed, then M.L. Cranium would suffice all your filthy fantasies at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment