Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Featured Author: Eyta Jade

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Eyta Jade!!


Awakened by Him (Zinklaus Trilogy Book 1)
Falling into him was a dance with destiny; little did she know it would be her unravelling.
Zina at 24 and fresh out of the academic world, arrives in London for a new paralegal job. She is thrown for a loop when her chance at something new and uncomplicated is threatened from the moment she meets business magnate, Niklaus Clarke.

He wants more from her than she’s willing to give, because giving him more means undoing her past which she’s been running from. Unable to resist the undeniable attraction she feels or the allure of the unyielding billionaire who didn’t get to where he is by giving up, Zina surrenders.

What should have been a mere awakening turns into blurred lines and shattering of boundaries. Until their secrets, lies and half-truths threaten the gravity that pulls them toward each other.

Bridges will be crossed, bridges will be burnt. But, will bridges be rebuilt? 



 




About Eyta Jade:



When Eyta Jade read Danielle Steele’s full circle, a dream was born. A dream to evoke the kind of emotions that reading Full Circle did for her. 

Eyta knew that no matter what or how long it took, she would always find her way to becoming an author. 

When Eyta isn’t penning down tastefully written steamy romance stories, you’d find her reading one instead. 

Lest we forget, she obsesses over wine, soul and RnB music. 
 
 
 
 
 Interview With Eyta Jade:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your book?

Awakened by him is a book about self discovery through love. It’s about being so sure about who you are, what you are capable of; only for love, lust and passion to come in and shake the foundation of all the misconceptions. This is the case for Zina, who is awakened by Niklaus. Their journey takes off, but they would have to weather storms to come out at the other side.

 
2. What inspires you to write?

I believe words are a two edged sword. You can use them for positivity or negativity. Hence, it’s a powerful weapon to be able to wield, and that is very humbling. I want to use my words to pierce the hearts and minds of readers; to evoke unforgettable variations of emotions in them. 

3. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I always prefer to write in the afternoon. It’s when I’m most alive, hyped and gingered. That being said, it’s merely a preference; I write and I’ve written outside that. 
 

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
On my bed. Believe it or not, I am most productive in the four corners of my most intimate space- my bedroom. 

5. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it? 

For me, writers block has always been rooted in a subconscious issue. I have to unlayer it, work though the whys. After, I do that, it’s only a matter of time before the block is gone.
 
6. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to spread peace and love permanently with my mind.
 
7. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m currently working on the final two installments of my trilogy - Zinklaus Trilogy, and another book tilted - Shea Butter Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment