Monday, January 20, 2020

Series Blitz for The Finding Series by Halo Roberts




Title: Finding My Night
Series: Finding #1
Author: Halo Roberts
Genre: Steamy Romantic Comedy



Blurb

Second star to the right…

I wish it were that easy. My father once told me to find my night, but I’ve given up. All that’s left is a tattooed reminder and the distraction that smells of jasmine whirling around my kitchen.  ~Nick

He’s quiet, serious and so hot. I want to shake his world, and his bed, like a snow globe. But he’s my boss, and so far out of my league that we’re not even playing the same sport. ~Bree

Far from star-crossed, Nick and Bree are thrown together when fate, a guy named Frank, recommends Bree for the job as Nick’s personal chef. Cue the insanity with kittens, a crumbling mansion, and the cream puff fiasco, on a sweetly hilarious romp with delicious bits of heat. Spoiler alert: you may need to toss this book in the freezer periodically.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Finding My One
Series: Finding #2
Author: Halo Roberts
Genre: Steamy Romantic Comedy



Blurb

Blue skies and dirt roads and peaches, oh my

A real job with the family business or goodbye trust fund...my parents have lost their minds. The icing on this craptastic cake is setting up headquarters in some backwater southern town, complete with a partner...a growly, handsome, confusing, deliciously enticing partner. -Veronica

Her parents aren’t paying me enough. I’ve got a farm to run and a kid to raise, I thought they’d send someone that actually understood farming when they contracted me. Instead I get a city girl...a spoiled, smart, sassy, gorgeously tempting city girl. -Shane

Things are heating up in the country...







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing February 3

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Halo Roberts is a writer of steamy rom-coms, lover of coffee and dark beer, and spoiler of two fat cats affectionately known as the Bitchy Betas. She's living happily ever after in Iowa with her very own hunky farm boy, and a small herd of stubborn mules that look a lot like children.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment