Friday, December 6, 2019

Releases Blitz for Waking Up In Vegas by Natasha Preston


Waking Up In Vegas is LIVE!!!

Natasha Preston’s highly anticipated new release Waking Up In Vegas, is out now to purchase on all platforms and in paperback!
Waking Up In Vegas is a contemporary romance, and book one in The One Series. Each book in the series will follow a different couple. 





There are bad hangovers, then there’s waking up married to your brother’s idiot friend.

On the trip of a lifetime, a drunken Wren and intoxicated Brody stumble upon a wedding ceremony and decide to tag along for the ride. But being spectators isn’t quite wild enough when you’ve got tequila in your toes, and before either of them can stop what they’re about to do, “We now pronounce you husband and wife.” 

Once sober and home, the incompatible newlyweds try everything within their power to end their pantomime marriage. Unfortunately for them, the promise and vows they made to spend their life together now aren’t as easy to break as they’d once hoped. 

Especially not when Brody starts to have a change of heart.






EXCERPT

My gaze lands on the bedside table, a piece of paper sealing our fate. A fucking marriage licence, signed by us both. My professional signature sitting next to her illegible scrawl.


I gag through a wave of nausea and press my fist to my mouth. Fuck.


“Wren!” I snap, staring at the paper and willing it to disappear.


“What?” she groans. “I’m dying.”

So am I.

“Brody, did we have sex? I’m naked! Why am I naked?”

“That’s the least of our fucking problems. Will you sit up? We have to deal with this.”

“Shh,” she hushes. “My head really hurts. Do you have painkillers?”

“Wren, get up!”

My heart plummets to my stomach. I grip the bedsheet and try to breathe through my nose.

“You’re grouchy when you’re hungover.”

“We got fucking married last night!” I snap.

She laughs. “Yeah, that was funny.”

“Funny?” What the fuck? “Wren, we’re married!”

“No, we’re not. We were drunk.”

Fuck me, she still thinks it was a joke. Catch up! “This piece of fucking paper disagrees!”

“Shh!” She rolls over and glares.

Damn. Her hair is a mess, matted everywhere, and her lips are red and puffy. I remember it. I remember a lot of sex. A lot of mind-blowing, marriage-consummating sex!

Fuck.

Her expression hardens, face paling. “Paper? What are you talking about, Brody?”

I snatch the licence off the side and thrust it in her face. I need her on my page right the fuck now.

Her tired eyes scan the paper, and her breath catches. “What the…?”

All of a sudden, she sits up, gripping the side of her head in one hand and the licence in the other.
“Oh God. Is this real?” Her voice is several octaves above normal. “This can’t be real.” Her head whips to me. “Brody, is this real?”



Come and join Natasha Preston and Author Elena Matthews on December 6th for a joint release party!

Party hosted in The Indie Girls Reader Group



ABOUT NATASHA PRESTON

UK native Natasha Preston grew up in small villages and towns. She discovered her love of writing when she stumbled across an amateur writing site and uploaded her first story and hasn’t looked back since.

Visit her website here: http://www.natashapreston.com/
Follow on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2rStVfG
Subscribe to her newsletter: http://www.natashapreston.com/contact





No comments:

Post a Comment