Sunday, September 9, 2018

Featured Author: Kellie Wallace

  Welcome Today's Featured Author
Kellie Wallace!!




Depths of Deceit

 After working for many years in the television industry, Elias Dorne is forced out after a scandal rocks the company. Desperate for a challenge, he becomes the second-in-command at publishing juggernaut Blue Tail Media, owned by the elusive and copper-haired magnate Ava Wolfe.

Working side by side, their relationship straddles the forbidden as they fail to ignore the unresolved sexual tension between them. During a company gala, Elias and Ava finally succumb to their desire, creating a torrid love affair that generates media interest and jealous ex-lovers.

Elias and Ava must learn to bury—or deny—their feelings before they are discovered.




Buy links:







 About Kellie Wallace:
Born in Sydney, author Kellie Wallace developed a love for the written word early in life, writing her first story at aged three. Her father used to read to her at bedtime, establishing a deep love and respect for books.
Kellie wrote her first fiction fantasy novel called Giblin the Conquer, an X Files fan fiction and a military fiction while in high school.  After finishing school, Kellie moved to the sunny Northern Beaches and carved a successful career in the media/advertising industry writing for numerous Sydney based publications. But that didn’t stop Kellie’s love to write. An aspiring novelist, she fulfilled a dream in 2008 having her first book All She Ever Wanted published at the age of 22 years old
Since 2013, Kellie has established herself as a hybrid author, writing a range of genres from historical fiction, fantasy, crime and dystopian and new adult.
She currently resides in Sydney with her husband. In her spare time, Kellie loves to write, game, draw, exercise, and binge on her favourite TV shows. 



Social media links
 
 
 
 Interview With Kellie Wallace:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I write a variety of genres from dystopian, WW2 fiction, fantasy and new adult. I'm multi genre because I love to try different things until I find the genre for me. All my novels have a romantic element in it and most have a HEA.  
 
2. What inspires you to write? 
So many things. I can watch a movie, a TV show or listen to a song and be inspired by one line of dialogue to come up with a different story and expand it from there. Most of my novels have been conceived after being inspired by a form of media. 
 
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite? 
 I have published ten but written many! I have many favourites. romantic suspense Rogue Agent and dystopian When our Worlds Collide will always have a special place in my heart. They are completely different novels but each were written during a time in my life and I love how each one improved me as a person and author.
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
 I have a new baby so I don't get a lot of time to write anymore! I try to scribble down some words when he's asleep or playing. I used to write at night after work but my priorities have changed!
 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Not really. Water mostly.
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
My writing desk! I have written 90% of my books on my bed! My parents gave me a beautiful timber desk for my birthday one year and I write from there. 
 
7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
  Savannah Georgia. I visited the city in 2008 and instantly fell in love. I wanted to get married there. It's such a beautiful city rich in history and charm. I could live very happily there. 

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
 I am writing (slowly) my new WIP. Its a mix between contemporary romance and urban fantasy. It's going to test me! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment