Monday, September 10, 2018

Featuerd Author: AJ Alexander


Welcome Today's Featured Author
AJ Alexander!!




★★★ FREEBIE & 99c SALE ★★★

The first two books from Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander's SEAL'ed series are on SALE!

Honor is FREE for a limited time!
Katie buried her husband and made peace with never finding a love that strong again.
But when smooth talking cowboy Logan asks her to dance, fireworks explode...

Love is on sale for 99c for a limited time!
FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED
A wild ride of sex, love, and tequila that shows there is more to love than boy meets girl.
Sometimes you have to get a little creative to find your happily ever after.







Their love is soul changing...
Meet Jimmy and Emma in Fate by Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander on September 19th!
DON'T WAIT FOR RELEASE DAY - PRE-ORDER NOW!
Blurb:
They say, once a hero always a hero and nothing could be more true for Jimmy. When Jimmy receives a call from an unknown number, he wastes no time in saving the damsel in distress.
Emma has made one bad decision after another. When a man 20 years older than her saves her from her latest bad decision, she wants to stay safely wrapped around him.
When the world throws them together then rips them apart, they must decide if what they feel is worth taking a chance on.
**While Fate can be read as a standalone, it is best enjoyed after reading Honor and Love.**
ADD TO YOUR TBR → http://bit.ly/2OR8eZM
SIGN UP for a new release alert → http://bit.ly/SEALedSignup








About AJ Alexander:



Fluent in sarcasm, Supernatural, and song lyrics, I like talking to people and finding what makes them tick, though that probably has to do with the Psychology degree. I’m up before the sun because my kids don’t sleep, chugging tea and coffee to keep my eyes open and my brain semi functional.

I love to write messed up psychos with lots of angst, happily ever afters that have to be worked for. Women with sass and backbone, men with a twisted hero complex and the need to control are my favorite to read as well as write.





Interview With AJ Alexander

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Fate is the third book in the SEAL’ed series that I am co-writing with my girl Andi Jaxon. They are all military romances, light on the military.  They range from sweet romance all the way to a five alarm fire. Each story is a stand alone but are best if read in order. Even better starting tomorrow the first book in the series, Honor will be free! 

2. What inspires you to write?
Everything! I know it sounds cliche but I honestly write what I know. My husband is in the navy so it was very easy for me to write about Navy men and the hardship their significant others go through. My upcoming solo release Fetch is about a self made man who came from nothing and the rich girl who wished she was normal like everyone else. Now that really isn’t my story but the characters are based on a lot of people I have known through my life and how they met,

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I’ve written 6 books. I don’t have a favorite honestly, I love them all for different reasons. However my book babies are Love and Power in the SEAL’ed series.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
My day is very structured. I live and die by a schedule lol. I work full time from home, so I start my day at 4 am and work until it’s time get my kiddos off to school. Get them off and going,then get back to work until about noon. Then I write for a few hours before they get home and it’s time to do mom things like soccer practice, therapy ( both of my girls are autistic), dinner, and then bed time. Then it’s time to clean up and get ready for the next day. 

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Water, tea, and skittles! They are must haves in my office at all times.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Andi Jaxon’s couch lol. Sounds weird but I can crank out some serious words when I’m at her house.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Stop time, there are not nearly enough hours in the day.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Andi and I just sent Power off to the proofreader and I am finishing up Fetch my first Solo release to send off to the editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment