Thursday, February 8, 2018

Featured Author: Adriana Fox

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Adriana Fox!!







About Adriana Fox
I am 33 years old I live with my significant other of 14+ years in a little
Town called Hadley which is located in upstate north east new york.
Our family consists of some little furbabies, aka kikimons, and our two dogs.
I plan on becoming an author in many genres, to keep helping to improve
on my writing technique, and to test my limits.
Once you my future readers get to know me you will notice I am a minimalist.
I like to keep things short and sweet.

Social Media
All my social media links can be found below on my website.

Interview With Adriana Fox:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

I just made my author debut in my poetry book Tormented Path, Released December 18,2017. My debut in the Romance genre is being released February 14, 2017 In my Paranormal Shifters Erotica Novella Bound for Eternity Series Book #1 Soul’s Desire. ‘



Tormented path is live on amazon free for your reader’s today.
This is a collection of poems created throughout the dark times in my life.
As such, I caution readers beforehand to keep in mind this was an accumulation of my writings over the years.
I have been to many dark places in my mind numerous times and was able to vent through poetry since it often reflects best when it is displayed from your rawest emotions. Just know I did not proceed to act out these feelings, but rather put them on paper, and let the emotional escape take hold.
This leads me to a better place that I needed to be in life in order to succeed and reach out to complete my dreams. Just cause you are on a tormented path now does not mean it will always be that way, in fact, you will surpass it, and move towards a brighter future.

Soul’s Desire is available for Pre-order at the price of $2.99
What does it take to fill your Soul's Desire?
When Raide Savio gets the invitation to attend a masquerade ball he gladly accepts.
What he wasn't expecting was meeting the women of which is his Soul's Desire.
Alexis Skye is an exquisite creature, and yet both she and Raide have a hidden side.
What will happen when a Shadow Drake chooses a Kitsune for his life mate?
Will his greed be what defeats him causing him to lose her?
If that was not the only factor at hand a pack of Lycan Shifters is thrown into the mix when Gavril Tavitian the Pack Leader Enters the scene.


 2. What inspires you to write?

I am inspired to write since all my life I have written poetry, and seemed to excel at it, I was originally inspired by Edgar Allen Poe’s Works early in life, and feel I can relate to a lot of the emotions he felt while writing his works. Today I also pull my inspiration from my own personal experiences, though I may change the book to make the characters fictional in form, but it stems from real life scenarios that are given a paranormal shifter twist.


3. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

Originally I just wrote, I am what is known in the author world as a panster. For those who are not familiar with term such as I was not until recently it means I write by the seat of my pants. I use a very rough outline emanated from a book recommendation from a peer author.


4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

Well I don’t really structure my writing any certain time most authors due however. I find that if I allow myself to write when I get an idea, I am more creative, and the piece flows more naturally from me. This is especially true for any poetry I write.


5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
My favorite spot or rather tool to use while writing is either google docs, or Microsoft office. I am usually on the edge of my bed sitting at my desk when I write. I prefer this setup as it allows me comfortability, and if I need to stretch out, I can lay back and stretch, or stand up and stretch.

6. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?

If I had a fairy godmother  who could whisk her wand, and grant me the wish of being allowed to be any place I would most definitely choose a planet in outer space. As to why I would choose this location it would be a whole new adventure, and yet I would think it would be a peaceful stress free environment where people could just relax, and be happy.


7.  What are writing projects are you currently working on?

I am currently working on the second book in my erotica Bound for Eternity Series It is going to be called Yearning Fire, and will be a continuation of Soul’s Desire. I plan to have a third book after the second so that the novella series has a minimum of three, perhaps there will be more to the series you never know what the creative mind holds. In future projects I plan to broaden my writing horizon into other genres as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment