Thursday, July 6, 2017

Featured Author: L.K. Shaw


Welcome Today's Featured Author
L.K. Shaw!!!

Secrets of Submission




A yearning to give up control…

After leaving a toxic relationship, Penny Stephens has spent the last several years rebuilding her self esteem. Shes learning to love her plus size body again. In her journey toward self discovery, Penny realizes whats been missing from her intimate life: submission. But she doesnt know the true meaning of the word. That is, until she meets him.

A desire to teach her all she needs…

Marcus Allen, an intense Dominant, is instantly attracted to the voluptuous auburn haired beauty. He is eager to show her how to embrace her submissive side. Relentless in his approach, he begins Pennys education. Hell spend his days and nights teaching her the secrets of submission.



Amazon US ($.99): http://amzn.to/2rOZd7I







Secrets of Desire




When secrets surface…

Bridget Carter seems to have the perfect life. She’s happily single and has a career she loves as a fashion designer at a local boutique. She enjoys playing at Club Eden and bounces from one Dominant to another. She’s not looking for love, even though she’s more than intrigued by Connor Black. When a secret from Bridget’s past surfaces, Bridget and Connor are forced to work together to protect an innocent.


The battle begins…

Scarred inside and out, Connor Black fights to protect those who can’t protect themselves. He also hides behind a mask of confidence. Battling against his own insecurities, he secretly envies the boldness Bridget exudes. He watches her with a look of longing he thinks he’s kept hidden. And when Bridget comes to him for help, he realizes he can no longer keep his desire secret. But an enemy is ready to strike and Connor must battle his inner demons to protect the people he is coming to love.  

 
Amazon US:
Amazon UK:







Secrets of Redemption





I killed a man.

He deserved to die, but guilt threatens to consume me. I continue on as though nothing is wrong, but every time I close my eyes, all I see is blood. His face haunts me. My life is crumbling around me, and I don’t know how much more I can take. Then, there is her. I’ve watched her, wanted her, for years. And now, I can never have her. Darkness surrounds me. I’m damaged goods. A murderer. 


I killed a man.

He deserved to die, and never once have I regretted my actions. I’ve since made something of myself. I live a full life with a great career, a fantastic boss, and the best friends a girl could ask for. Then, there is him. I’ve seen him watching me with want in his eyes. I’ve been waiting for him to make the first move. But now, he walks around as if ghosts are chasing him. I know what he did, and I know it’s eating him alive. I only hope my love can light his way out of the darkness, and I can show him the secret of redemption. 










His to Protect




The daughter of a drug addict always looking for her next fix, Katherine Marsh grew up learning how to fend for herself. Her only saving grace: neighbor, Emmett Jackson. Emmett’s house was Katie’s refuge when things got tough. He also became the father she never had. Until one fateful night when Katie witnesses his murder. She runs to the police, not realizing that someone knows what she saw.


Daniel Webber always dreamed of being a police officer. Graduating from the academy at the top of his class, he quickly moved up the ranks from beat cop to lead detective. He was well respected in the precinct until he made costly mistakes. His life is in a downward spiral and he’s days away from suspension when she walks through the door. Instinctively, he knows Katie will either be his downfall or his redemption.


What happens when a cop, whose career is on the line, falls for the key witness in a murder? Can he protect her before she becomes the killer’s next victim?




 


The Navy SEAL's Secret Baby


The daughter of a drug addict always looking for her next fix, Katherine Marsh grew up learning how to fend for herself. Her only saving grace: neighbor, Emmett Jackson. Emmett’s house was Katie’s refuge when things got tough. He also became the father she never had. Until one fateful night when Katie witnesses his murder. She runs to the police, not realizing that someone knows what she saw.


Daniel Webber always dreamed of being a police officer. Graduating from the academy at the top of his class, he quickly moved up the ranks from beat cop to lead detective. He was well respected in the precinct until he made costly mistakes. His life is in a downward spiral and he’s days away from suspension when she walks through the door. Instinctively, he knows Katie will either be his downfall or his redemption.


What happens when a cop, whose career is on the line, falls for the key witness in a murder? Can he protect her before she becomes the killer’s next victim?








The Beach House Anthology



After kicking my cheating boyfriend to the curb, I was ready to drown my sorrows in a bottle of tequila. Then I saw him. What started out as a sexy flirtation turned into a night of red-hot passion. When I woke the next morning next to a naked man whose name I couldn’t remember, I did the only thing I could — I ran.

When the beautiful, curvy blonde laid one on me, I couldn’t stop with one kiss. Before I knew it, we’d spent a mind-blowing night together. When I woke up alone, I did everything I could to find her, but the trail ran cold.

Two years later, we are unexpectedly reunited, and I discover the secret she’s kept from me. 

I refuse to let her get away again. Not when she’s the mother of my child.   







 

No comments:

Post a Comment