Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Book Spotlight for FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1) by Claire Marta



FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1)

FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1)

by
Jasmine Hunter is a rookie agent working for the covert Supernatural Department of Scotland Yard.

Being kidnapped with a co-worker is the last thing she’s expecting from only two months in a job she loves. She is even more unprepared for the sparks that fly between her and one of their captors, especially when her unique senses are screaming he isn’t human.

Eric is a vampire, deep undercover with centuries of secrets. He has no time for distractions, yet he can’t seem to get the feisty female out of his head, nor the hungering desires she evokes within him.

Forced to work together, they must stop the diabolical plans of Marcel Coupe – the French arms dealer responsible for her abduction. As time starts to run out can they save themselves and Paris from disaster? Or will the sizzling attraction between them be their downfall?





Review by Gia:
This one was a good read.  I do have to admit the beginning was a little confusing for me and I thought I was thrown into thing to quickly and I would have liked to been eased in a little bit.   But not knowing exactly what was going on also made me want to read on.   Jasmine is an interesting character.   She's not a shifter or vampire but she can tell who is.  She sassy and I liked that about her.  Eric is also an interesting guy.  He's not a normal guy.  He's drawn to Jasmine.  There's is a connection between them.   They are both in the mist of  a dangerous arms operation.  There is suspense and romance all wrapped up in this one.   The ending was surprising for me, I didn't expect it to end that way.  I'm definitely going to check out the next one. 
4 Amazeballs Stars! 
 

About Claire Marta


 A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.

You can follow me for News and Updates on my books on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/clairemartabooks

If you love my book then why not join my Facebook book group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/898725670258533

I also have a website:

https://clairemarta.wixsite.com/clairemarta

No comments:

Post a Comment