Sunday, November 6, 2016

Featured Author: J.L. Ostle

Welcome Today's Featured Author  
J.L. Ostle!!



In The Spotlight

Sky Erikson, twenty-one-year-old goody, goody finally leaves her cruel life behind her and move in with her older sister Lake, the only other person who knows the hell she lived in. 

She knew her sister lived with a couple of guys from a band she manages ‘Risen Knights,’ but when she accidentally meets Dominic, the lead guitarist of the band-well more like meeting him when being on all fours with her ass in the air, she wasn’t expecting to feel this electric pull towards him. 

Dominic is a player, but when he meets her in his kitchen on the floor, her tight ass in front of his face he knew he wanted her, but finding out she is Lake’s younger sister was one thing, but finding out she is a virgin is another. Dominic only has one rule and that’s never to sleep with a virgin.

He tries to keep his distance but after their lead singer doesn’t show up to a gig, Sky takes her spot, in doing so he starts to see her in a new light. Seeing a side to her he never expected.

Now being spotted and offered an opportunity of a lifetime, the catch being Sky has to be their new lead singer. 

Life as a rock star wasn’t in her plans but how could she say no?

Now having life in the spotlight, feelings get stronger, new people trying to pull them a part, the past waiting to destroy it all.

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations.








 




He Owns Me (Owning me series book 1)


Warning: this book contains disturbing situations, strong language and sexual scenes, recommended for ages over 18. 

I have a potty mouth. 
People see me as the girl who sleeps around. 
I am known as his girl. 
But things aren't always as they seem. 
I hide behind a charade that I created to keep people at arms length, even to the ones close to me. 

No one knows who I really am, not even my best friend Jonny Stone, the guy that saved me years ago. We both have messed up pasts on which we are not willing to share. 

He says I'm his light in his darkness, but I feel he's pulling me more into the shadows. 

We play games, we like to push each other to our limits but what if our limits are lines that should not be crossed? 

Am I willing to face my past? To finally give the man who owns me all of me? 

Will the girl I created be strong enough for what's to come? 





 

Tempted: A Stepbrother Romance book 1

Have you ever been tempted by something or someone you know you shouldn't have? Craved something so much, it overtakes every thought? I have.

I've recently moved in with my father and his new family. My father who I once saw as my hero, is now a stranger. It's been seven years since I last saw him, if it wasn't for my mother getting her new promotion, and me finishing senior year, I wouldn't be here. 
The worst part is his new wife, my stepmother. She is warm and friendly and I hate that I like her, but it's her son, my stepbrother Aidan who I can't stand. He's a cocky a**hole who has found a new pleasure to get under my skin. 
At school people treat him like he's some kind of God, women throw themselves at him, as the guys kiss his ass. Yes he has a delicious body you just want to lick all over, live out every dirty fantasy, but his attitude stinks. He pretends we don't live under the same roof, pretends I'm a complete stranger around others.
I hate him so much, hate how he teases me in front of his friends, throws himself into my personal space, yet my traitorous body reacts to him. I want him to touch me, feel me, taste me. Have him control my body, even though I know it's wrong, it makes me crave him to want me more.

I'm here for six months, surely I can handle six months living with him. Right?

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations.

Warning ends with a cliffhanger.


 


 

Craved: A stepbrother Romance book 2


I wanted something that I knew I shouldn't have. I didn't give a f''k about the consequences until it was too late. The one person who brought light in to my life left, taking a piece of me with her. I have tried to move on, but how can you move on from something your blood, body and soul craves. She was my temptation, I will make sure that I am hers. 

I haven't seen Aidan since I left without saying goodbye. I was expecting him to chase after me, phone me every two seconds begging me to come back, but none of that happened. I am now getting ready for the next chapter in my life-college. I want a new start. I want to forget the dark blue eyes that haunts my dreams.

How am I meant to move on if the one person who has the power to break me all over again ends up in the same college as me?

He is determined to break through my walls I have built up, make my body scream for him. Why do I find it hard to say no? My body screams for me to say yes, but am I willing to listen?

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations.




 






My Screwed Up Life


"This story is about growing up with life throwing everything it has at you."

I slept with two men. I don’t mean I slept with one then went to the other. I literally slept with two men at the same time. Now though, I know I need to choose one, or let them both go.

The funny thing is they were my childhood best friends.

Here is my story. I was a well adjusted thirteen year old, to an angry, horny sixteen year old who loves a little control in the bedroom. After some crappy circumstances I finally grew up and took control of my life. I am now eighteen years old and ready to have a fresh start at UCLA. 

Who do I meet though? The boys that were my world as a kid. They were my obsession without me even realising it. We are now older, years have gone by. We have changed, and they offer me something I don't think I can say no to.

Them. 

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations







 


A Simple Change (Change series book 1)


My name is Alison, I am a goody, goody. I follow the rules, I work hard and study while everyone else parties and hooks up. I'm ok with that, I'm use to it. My life isn't simple though, I have a secret-I'm in love with my next door neighbour, my best friend Kyle Jacobs.

Kyle Jacobs is popular, hot, wanted by every girl in school. I am the exact opposite, I'm invisible, unnoticed, I haven't even kissed a boy.

One girly weekend to a spa for a makeover changes everything. I start getting noticed, even Kyle is starting to act differently around me.

Somebody though doesn't like this new change, doesn't like how Kyle and I are blurring the lines from friendship to something more.

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations


 

 






The Hardest of Changes (Change series book 2)


My name is Ali, I was known as the goody goody, the nerdy looking girl. Now I'm known as the girl who got stabbed. I was once invisible, now I cant stop the stares and whispers.

I'm no longer the girl I once was, I've changed. I'm hurt, I'm angry, and that anger is pushing the ones close to me away. One person I shouldn't be close to is the person who helps me forget, who doesn't treat me like I'm broken. I'm trying to move forward, but does moving forward mean leaving the person I love behind? Even though part of me blames him? Am I willing to move on to someone else?

New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations









About J.L. Ostle:
J.L. Ostle was born March 1987 in Antrim, Northern Ireland, now living in Carlisle, England. J.L. Ostle is a full-time mother looking after her cute, active little boy. 
When she hasn't got her head stuck in a book or writing, she's watching movies, obsessing over Dean in Supernatural and hanging with friends.
She writes New Adult/ Contemporary Romance, and she wants to continue down the writer's path.


Interview With Author J.L. Ostle:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are adult/contemporary romance. I try and make my leading ladies get stronger emotionally and mentally as the story goes on and for my men lol I don't know why but my men are assholes who don't know what they have until it's too late.
2. What inspires you to write?
My son inspires me. I know it's cliché but it's true. In every book I write, in the dedication page I dedicated it to my son. He is what makes me keep going. I want him to grow up knowing if you want something bad enough and with patience and dedication it will happen.
3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I love writing on my couch. But I feel like Sheldon from the big bang theory as I need to sit at my spot when writing lol
4. Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
Odd??? Ummm I need to have my note book next to me so I can jot things down but unfortunately nothing odd lol
5. Do you listen to music while you write?
I listen to music on certain parts of the book I'm writing. If I keep the music going I end up singing n searching for songs instead of writing lol I get easily distracted at times lol
6. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I am obsessed with Dean Winchester from supernatural and I have wrote characters based on him like the name Dean or his appearance lol I even mention the show in all of my books lol
7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
Ooooooooo ok ummmmm In The Spotlight is my most popular book but my current book He Owns Me is my first darker book and part 2 She Owns Me is out this December so it would have to be between those two lol
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am writing a rockstar romance called Seduced by a Rockstar which will be out in the spring. Wanting More is going to be a very dark dark book which I'm hoping to release in the Summer
9. Are you doing any Author Signing Events?
I am going to Newcastle in June 2017 and Belfast in March 2018 super excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment