Friday, December 5, 2014

Interview With Evi Asher!!!!


Interview With Evi Asher!!!!

Evi Asher is a Paranormal Romance author of the Eternals series!!


1) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I’m not normal, but then, what para rom writer do you know that is. I love life, I love to laugh, and my family is my heart. I have an imagination that scares me at times and I spent too much of my childhood with my nose stuck in books. I’m approachable and friendly and I love meeting new people. If I were a superhero, I’d be Ms. Optimism, because I always look on the bright side (Monty Python—for those of you who know them—had a point)
2)  Can you tell us about your books?
I’m a little different than most Para writers, I don’t just write about werewolves and vampires. Oh they are there, but I have mages, and techno-phages, and necromancers, and Blood mages, and and and, from science fiction to mythology I have them all, mixed together. Its only part of what I write, though. I love romance and the tension that builds between the main characters, it’s what drives my books, that tension, the need to get them together.  Alpha males are my forte, and I detest a whining woman.
3) Where can readers follow you?
I’m on just about any social media platform you can think of:
and
Twitter: @evi_asher
And you can find my work at any good place that sells ebooks :
eXtasybooks : http://www.extasybooks.com/…
Amazon: amazon.com/author/eviasher
4) Why did you chose to write Paranormal Romance?
I could pull out Freud’s couch and say that my obsession with creatures that are immortal stems from a worry of facing my own mortality—but I’d laugh at myself and ruin the seriousness.
 It’s the romance of it. It’s the cool powers and the abilities that mere mortals lack. It’s living with true love for an eternity, that is what makes paranormal romance so much fun!
5) Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Without a doubt, my office. Right now it’s an actual office, in the spare room in our house (I snagged the biggest room other than the master bedroom when we moved in) Half of the room is where I have my work area set up, the other half is for my many crafts. I look out my window into our beautiful green garden and I have a poster of a werewolf above my screen.
I say right now it’s an actual office, because most of my books got written in a tiny corner of my bedroom, in the little bit of space I stole for my computer *laughs*
 
6)  Where do you get your ideas?
There is no one place, and I don’t have a muse that sits on my shoulder (If I did he had better be frigging hot!) no, I get my ideas everywhere, it could be a line from a song, a situation in a TV program, something one of my kids say (they both have over active imaginations). It could even have been from a dream, but what always inspires an idea is one question… “What if this happened?”
7)  What do you do when you are not writing?
I’ve loved being creative since I was a kid, so this is an easy one. I’m always busy with some craft or another. I do everything from handmade teddy bears to afghans, and I love to sit and watch my favorite TV series while I’m working on whatever project I’m busy with.
8) If you could have a super power what would it be?
*Clears her throat, leans into the mike and smiles beautifully* World Peace.  *laughs* No, I don’t know, if I could have super power it would probably be the ability to put more hours in a day. That way I might get everything I need to get done, done.
9) What's the last book you read?
Divergent by Veronica Roth, and I enjoyed every word of it. Four is just damaged enough to make my heart pump chocolate.  I love reading a good YA or New Adult book every now and then.
10)  What projects are you currently working on?
My new series, Echelon. It’s based in the near future, after a devastating war between humans and immortals, now there is a stable (or so it would seem) peace and humans and immortals are policed by a group of government agents known as the Echelon.  The first book is titled “The Hunger” and tells the story of Caden Remington, an ex-special forces operative who was killed in action and reanimated by the government, and Portia, a mage working for Echelon.
18493331   1908143520564017229223132326217123384370

No comments:

Post a Comment