Monday, March 6, 2017

Featured Author: Robert Skuce

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Robert Skuce!




Kiss Of Death





Homicide detective, Bruno Norcross, is called to investigate the brutal murder of a college call girl. This isn't just any other crime scene. Bruno has seen this scene before, only the last time, the killer got away leaving Bruno feeling as though his career is incomplete. Nobody escapes Bruno's grasp twice and when his nemesis arises again, it’s time to bring him in. A serial killer, only known as the Kiss of Death, is back, only this time he made a mistake. A witness, like no other, was left behind and this witness knows the victim better than anyone.

Rosie's stalker, Ashley Truelove knows everything about her, from what she wears to who she sees. The question isn't can Ashley help Bruno catch the killer, but will he? With meager and confusing clues, two known victims and time running out, Bruno realizes that the cost of bringing the murderer to justice will be paid in blood. With the police Sergeant on his back to catch this killer and provide justice for the death of his daughter, Bruno is racing against time. Kiss of Death only hunts occasionally and time is running out before he vanishes again. Can Bruno find the evidence to stop him or will he escape his clutches once again?




About Robert Skuce:




I am engaged and have 4 children. I enjoy using my free time to write as I have always been passionate about wanting to write really good books, the kind that I, myself would like to read. Day to day, I work full time as a Senior IT technologist for 5 companies owned by the same owner. However, I hope to one-day reach a level of success in my writing that allows me to do this full time.
Over the years, I have been writing different stories and have been honing my craft while figuring out what genre I enjoy writing most. I have self-published many different stories, but I was never fully satisfied. I finally decided to start writing crime/thriller stories and found not only that I enjoyed it, but how many ideas I have for them.
The idea for Kiss of Death came to me when I was contemplating a crime/thriller story that is unique and a little twisted. I was thinking how intriguing of an idea it is to have a lead detective chasing himself as a serial killer without the knowledge that he was who he was trying to catch. The book takes many twists and turns and ends with a what I hope is a shock. I really enjoyed writing this book and have many more ideas in my head to get onto to paper.




Interview With Robert Skuce:

1. Can you tell us a little about your book?
It's a twisted book that surrounds murder and the mystery of who did it. I twist things up in order to leave the reader guessing to the very end. 

2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I have always known I wanted to write a good book. At least since grade school. I always thought I had one good book in me. 

3. How did you choose the genre you write in?
This was a struggle. I dabbled in supernatural and fantasy for a while. One day my fiancé suggested that I would be a good thriller author. I decided to give it a try and realized I loved it and had no shortage of ideas. 

4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?

My favourite food to eat while writing is pizza. I also can never have too much coffee on hand. 

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

Usually on the couch. I enjoy writing where I am comfortable. 

6. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

I usually like to just write. The book starts to take me in a direction that is different from my original thought out plan. My characters have a way of taking over a story and providing one that I wasn't thinking it was going to be. 

7. What is a usual writing day like for you? How is it structured?
There is no specific "writing day" for me. I usually just write as I am inspired too. I usually try to get a chapter in while at work or once I get home. 

8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I would have the ability to time travel. I would love to witness history, the good and bad, in person. 

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am currently working on Hunting Grounds. It's going to be another twisted story that will leave you guessing to the very end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment